did ya know????

Karen T.
on 7/8/11 10:15 pm - Canada
Ok I am very excited 7-11 have Chrystal light Slurpee's.  I have not tried it yet be I am going to today.  I just went on the web site to double check the nutritional values and it looks good. 
  I am still having sooooo much trouble with water and I am looking forward to trying something else new to see if it goes down ok.  Wish me luck!!!!!

Allyson A.
on 7/8/11 10:24 pm - Seeleys Bay, Canada
OMG Karen that sounds sooooooo good. I really love Slurpee's. Too bad there aren't any 7/11's in the Kingston area that I know of.

Good Luck.

Allyson
HW 318  SW 291 

Karen T.
on 7/8/11 10:48 pm - Canada
Thanks Allyson  

tango123
on 7/9/11 1:56 pm
45Lbs lost..good going girl. Howis it? I start optifast on Monday?eek!
Karen T.
on 7/9/11 2:11 pm - Canada
  Thanks   Good luck. I know you will do fine!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/11 11:05 pm
I'll have to see if they are around in the Niagara area when I down there next week. I'd love to be able to have a Slurpee again
trudylam
on 7/9/11 12:19 am - Sudbury, Canada
I don't have a 7-11 but I have a Mac's Milk that sells Crystal Light Frosters.  Same thing, different name. :)  We are going to get one today!  I deserve a treat! :)
Manda M.
on 7/9/11 1:11 am
They have been selling them for YEARS! (at least in Windsor) They don't come around often but when they do. OMG they are so yummy and a litte bit addicting.. you have been warned lol
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

laura S.
on 7/9/11 3:11 am - London, Canada
I tried one a while back when I was still at Diet Coke addict and couldn't handle the "aspartame-y" flavour of it.   Totally forgot about them.  I have quit pop about 9 months ago... wonder if I would like them now...   I LOVE me some slush puppy type drinks!!!!!

I see a stop at 7-11 in my near future!  LOL

Laura

Sasquach
on 7/9/11 6:19 am - Canada
wow thats good to know. and best of all Monday is free slurpee day!!!! 7-11-2011 1000 free slurpees per store. and best part is I drive by one every day, in fact I drive by 2. wooooohooooo
Most Active
Recent Topics