My bariatric turn on the south beach diet

KelliT
on 9/6/11 11:13 pm

As you regulars know I am doing my own bariatic version of the south beach diet....so far so good today is day three. down day one 1.6, day two 0.3 total = 2 days 1.9 pounds...I am thrilled with that....pounds to goal 14.8....

I started my day with a fat free sugar free yoguart, bottle of water, 3 km run, now I am going to shower and Have an scrambled egg with some cheese....then off to work with a mug of my south beach veg beef soup for lunch and a sugar free pudding / some veggies & hummas for snack....dinner is a lean small pork chop with fresh asparagus.....lots of water during the day..... I will check in later....

Brenda T.
on 9/7/11 12:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
sounds good, do you have an easier time "dieting" now because you have such a small tummy?
Keep up the good work.
Brenda
KelliT
on 9/7/11 7:44 am
That is definatly a huge help. But the demons are still there, you still love all the same junk, but I will be dammed after putting my body thru this, and I was not one of the lucky ones, I had complications and was off work 6 weeks and still felt like crap.....so that is my motivation....and I feel so physically great....that is also my motivation!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics