What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Gabygee
on 1/1/12 6:45 pm - Canada
It's 6 am, I've been trying to sleep since 4 am - my neighbour was on the phone with her home country at 4 am, and stayed on for over an hour. I did knock on the wall at about 4:30 but she was shouting so hard she didn't hear me.

Going to have to leave her a note - it's not okay when you have to go to work, that people are waking you up at 4 am.

Travelling out of town today - visiting my oldest friend who is battling cancer for the 3rd time.
Not good news, I am afraid.

B - cream of wheat w mashed banana & egg
S - large coffee
L - turkey pepperette, 1 g cheddar
S - 1 apple
D - seafood salad

Kelshy
on 1/1/12 7:01 pm - Cannifton, Canada

The Plan:

B- premier chocolate shake in a large coffee
s- tangerine
L-tuna melt
s-turkey pepperette
D-left overs?? ... way too much food is going to waste soon!

exercise: two hours of skating in the morning and perhaps a bit of a swim in the afternoon. Honestly my idea of swimming is pretty low key though!! lol I like to just float around and relax! 

Chris

Feb 19 2010 Referral to Ottawa         Nov 24 2010 Orientation at TWH
Jan 25 2011 Nurse                               Feb 16 2011 Social Worker
March 10 2011 Psychiatrist                 April 8 2011 Surgeon
Surgery May 9 2011                             Bowel Obstruction/ internal Hernia Feb 13 2013  

Manda M.
on 1/1/12 7:21 pm
Today is the first day of my new year soo!

I am up early and heading to the assessment centre when it opens for my first weigh in of the New Year.

B-1/3 cup of chicken chedder soup with protein powder
S/post work out- protein shake
L-5cm Kabasa  and 1oz of Mozz
S-Melba Toast and 2tbsp of PB2
D-2oz-3oz of left over black bean chicken from dinner last night
S- more chicken?

http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Karen W.
on 1/1/12 9:22 pm - Canada
Gabby, sorry you're having such a rough day already!  I hope you have a good visit with your friend today and get some rest tonight.

Today I'm taking my son to the optometrist, then off to pick frames and order glasses, dropping him off at a friend's house, and going to get our new cat!  I think I'm as excited as my 8-year-old about the cat.

B - Greek yogurt, blueberries, Kashi Go Lean cereal
S - large milky decaf tea x 2
L - salad and chicken
S - pepperette, mini orange
D - don't know yet, maybe stewed chicken and veggies or something else out of the freezer
S - 1/2 protein bar

Have a great day, everyone!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Leanne1
on 1/1/12 10:51 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning everyone!

Sorry to hear about your friend Gaby! Spend as much time with her as you can
I just found out yesterday that my grandfather has cancer and no one in my family told me or my sisters! They were trying to fight it aggressively with chemo and radiation but it almost done him in. He was to have surgery a couple of weeks ago but it had to be postponed cuz he's too ill. Although one family member said they (the family) are hopeful for the surgery, another family member said it doesn't looked good and they don't know if he will make it thru.

There is alot of snow here today so after breakie, we are going to shovel and clean off the cars. Then, it's off to work for me
B- egg, slice of bacon, potatoes
L- salad maybe
D- wrap with 2 different salami's, bologna, ham and cheese
snacks- I ate some chocolate already
in my lunch bag- cashews, cutie oranges, pepperoni and cheese chunks and I'm not sure what else if anything at all...

all coffee, tea, water and vitamins in

Have a good day everyone!
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/12 10:54 pm - Canada
Today is a "ME" day. Going to get my hair cut & then finally going to the museum to take in the Maya exhibit. Dinner tonight will be a treat - I have a gift card for Swiss Chalet & I'll treat myself & my dogs

On the menu:

B: Protein Shake
L: 75g cold chicken breast (taking this with me to the ROM)
D: Swiss Chalet
S: 100g Greek yogurt & 10 Blackberries
ericaFG
on 1/1/12 10:57 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Packing and getting ready to head to Ottawa for a little vacation time tomorrow.  I hope to get in 20min on the eliptical at least...

We are low on veggies with going away...so I'll probably have more fruit today than usual instead...

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice cheese
S - grapefruit cup
L - 125g serving of butterflied shrimp
S - navel orange
D - chicken thighs  and corn
S - cheese and a pickle
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/12 11:09 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Holidays are over for us finally so all the wine has been returned to the rack in the basement and it will not be touched by me til the 14th of February.  Way too many liquid calories again last night.

Sorry to hear your friend is having to fight that dragon again Gaby.  My mom is still fighting hers for the 2nd time around but her outcome is looking promising. I can't imagine going through it once let alone 2, 3 or 4 times like many have.  I hope her news gets brighter and they can at least make her quality of life as comfortable as possible

Weekends are bad for meal planning and since he is still home, meals are out of whack.  Still no thoughts of breakfast yet so still drinking coffee with almond milk.

Late breakfast - 2 poached eggs by about 11am so no snack needed

Late lunch - steak and guinness, ceasar salad, hold the croutons

Dinner -  spicy orange beef stir fry

Snack - 2 cutie oranges watching a movie tonight, may throw in a protein shake depending on how much beef I can eat at each meal, don't want my numbers too low

My water intake has been lax the past few days so back up to a few litres per day.  That will be easy as I drink non stop at home, already had 1 litre of plain water prior to my many coffees.
birdiegirl
on 1/2/12 6:28 am

Happy New Year.....ok....what are cutie oranges?? I keep looking for them and cant find anything named cutie...

Note re the wine.....good for you to not have any until Feb 14th.....I have my birthday....my mom's....my best friends....and valenties day in Feb....yep I will be drinking a few glasses of wine and champagne.....but no bread though..lol

Are cuties the same as clementines?

thanks

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/12 7:00 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
They are California mandarins.  I have only been able to find them at Walmart Superstore this year.  They come in a mesh bag with a big Cuties on the tag.  Smaller than regular clementines.  I'd say almost perfect size for a kid.  We drank the vintage wines my son gave us so now I made a vow to not drink til Valentine's Day.

http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Cuties.jpg
Most Active
Recent Topics