Ottawa peeps......QUEST BARS

deanne75
on 2/10/12 7:44 am - Ottawa, Canada
Revision on 12/10/08 with
 Hi all,

When I was on here recently I saw people talking about Quest bars, so I did a bit of research, and they seem awesome!!  My husband and I ordered a few to try them out, and so far think they are pretty good.  There are definately some other types out there that are more tasty but they cannot beat the macronutrient profile of Quest.  As well, I tend to feel awful after I eat a lot of protein bars, but I felt great after the Quest.

Anyway, I am going to put in an order from the US and will be picking it up Feb 26.  If anybody in Ottawa is interested in ordering, I would be happy to pick some up for you.

Feel free to pm or respond.
deanne

8 lbs lost before surgery

Moselle
on 2/10/12 8:14 am - Athens, Canada
 I love these too.  I ordered two boxes of the sample packages which gave me about 10 different flavours to try.  I like them best warmed up in the microwave for 10 seconds, oh so yummy.

I wish they were available locally but you get free shipping if you order enough boxes.
deanne75
on 2/10/12 8:19 am - Ottawa, Canada
Revision on 12/10/08 with
 if i order over 200 dollars worth from the company i deal with in the US, they are only $24 for 12.  so i figured since i am headed down, i would put in an order.  where did you order the variety pack from?  what are your favorite flavors?  my dh and i really like the cinnamon bun and strawberry cheesecake

8 lbs lost before surgery

Moselle
on 2/10/12 8:37 am - Athens, Canada
 i bought them online direct from the Quest Nutrition website. They had two variety sample packs that I could order.  I wanted to try a bunch of different flavours.  I like the chocolate brownie one best. But I haven't had any yet that I didn't like.  I only ordered the 2 variety boxes, so with shipping etc they ended up costing me about $2.85/bar.  

I think I'll take orders the next time I place an oder as well, because you get free shipping if you order enough boxes.
aprilbennett1965
on 2/10/12 11:19 am - Canada
How very kind of you to put this offer out there deanne. I am gonna pass as I have not tried them before, but just wanted to say thanks for offering.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

smiley_k
on 2/10/12 11:51 am, edited 2/10/12 11:54 am
Hi Deanne,

I'm not in Ottawa but I love Quest Bars and just wanted to let you know, as you said you have to buy so much at once to get free shipping, that you can buy them online from http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/ and if you spend $100 you get free shipping, plus you can order other things besides just the bar. Their price is $30/12 bars so I don't know what the exchange rate is or duties, but it might be something to look into--I'm always up to saving time and money LOL. I order from them frequently and only have to wait a day or two for the shipping, it's quite quick. 

Just to let you know! 

Edited to add: I just re-read this and wanted to let you know that I don't work for them! I sound like a commercial LOL. I just really enjoy the Quest Bars and they are one of the main places I know to get them!

Oh, you can also buy them at Popeye's vitamin stores. I've seen all the varieties at the one near me but the price is better per box at the Low Carb Grocer's.
Katie  ♥     

Most Active
Recent Topics