HELP NEEDED

Muddie
on 2/19/12 8:18 am - Brampton, Canada
Hi Everyone,
I need some major help right now.  What do you do when some of the old habits start to come back?  i know i havent had the time to exercise (with working 7 days a week who has the time)  buti can feel myself slowly falling back into the old routine of doing nothing when i so get home.  the scale has not moved since November and i am started to ask myself if i can really do this and fini****  If any of you have some suggestions or pointers please share.
Thanks!

morena8162
on 2/19/12 8:39 am - Canada
Hello, .. Just wanted say that you look absolutely amazing.. you have come a long way since the beginning of your journey..
I have not had my surgery yet, but am anticipating it will be in late March .. early April..  -
After spending many months on this site and reading posts.. - it seems that alot of people go back to the basis.. - start their program from scratch.. - and that seems to jump start the process again...
Worth trying.. I would think..

I would be interested in chatting more with you regarding your progress/journey.. I am in Brampton as well.. and it seems we are starting at a similar weight etc..

Looking forward to hearing back..

Good Luck.. !!!
Surgeon: March 02/12 Surgery: April 04/12
Looking forward to a brighter, healthier tomorrow ....  

Leanne1
on 2/19/12 8:58 am, edited 2/18/12 8:59 pm - Newmarket, Canada
As morena8162 said, go back to basics... Cut the carbs out, drink more water and try to get a walk in after work or before (depending on your hrs)

You have done a great job and you can "fini****" :D
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/12 9:26 am
Walk with a buddy, make that commitment with them. There is always someone looking to live healthier and would like the incentive.
Good luck. I know I am having a hard time getting the exercise in lately too. Once it is dark I don't want to be outside because it isn't safe but it gets dark at 6 here.
350Ann180
on 2/19/12 11:28 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
I understand about working 7 days a week - as we approach tax season. Can you get a walk in at lunch time while at work?

Ann

Andrew Thompson
on 2/19/12 1:59 pm - Canada
I'm struggling too. The scales haven't moved for 6 months.

Working with the clinic, I'm focusing on making one change a week.

This week was finding new ways to get extra exercise in. Apparently 3x10 minutes of exercise is just as effective as 1x30minutes. BUT much easier to fit into the daily routine.

Next week is to drink more water at the right times.

The week after that, getting back into logging the intake.

One step at a time. Little changes all add up.

Before the surgery I kept putting things off. I was never good enough. One of the benefits of WLS is that you start to believe in yourself. Check out my blog:
All Things CPAP

Muddie
on 2/20/12 10:24 pm - Brampton, Canada
Thanks everyone, for the suggestions.  I think that I will have to start again from the beginning and go from there.  If you have any other suggestions i am open to anything.
Thanks again!

Vi-Vi
on 2/22/12 8:27 am
VSG on 12/13/12
 Hi there!  Just looked at your pics and I want to say how good you look! I'm just starting this journey and just let me remind you, you don't want to be here!! You've come too far to let it all go!  I'm really happy you asked for help cause they are great ideas you received!  You can do this!  You have the tools you need now! Call a friend and go window shopping at the mall!  That is a win win situation lol!
Most Active
Recent Topics