What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Gabygee
on 3/14/12 10:55 pm - Canada
Absolutely TEEMING with rain outside.
Pitch black, lightning and thunder - amazing. It's MARCH, for Gawd's sake!

B - 1 sl homemade date-walnut bread w 1/2 banana, large coffee
 S - 1% cottage cheese w fresh blackberries
 L - turkey pepperette, 3 crackers
 S - 1 pear, 21 g cheddar, mint tea
 D - homemade ratatouile and lamb risotto

Multivitamins, D3 and calcium all in.

Going to get my one and only designer dress taken in this evening after work.
The designer (Olio) works out of a studio in the Distillery District, and once she heard of my weightloss, VOLUNTEERED to take it in for free.
Where does that happen? So stoked!

Monica M.
on 3/14/12 11:10 pm, edited 3/14/12 11:11 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
The thunder woke me up this morning!!!

B - egg poached in tomato sauce (posted the recipe site yesterday) with parmesan.
light crackers and cheese
S - banana with peanut butter
L - vegetarian chili, with some light cheese
S - turkey pepperettes
D - not sure... .oh man, i'm not planning very well.

and that's pretty awesome!!!! about the dress, i do expect a picture, you know that.

slim115
on 3/14/12 11:11 pm - peterborough, Canada
im gonna choke down 4 optifast shakes
some chili(beef broth)
some cheesecake(sf jello)

;)

spence
Opti Weight-386lbs.............Surgery Weight- 355 lbs...........Goal Weight- 200lbs        
ToNewBeginnings
on 3/14/12 11:17 pm
Wasn't that a crazy 'storm!' I had hail around here.
My husband and I are building a shed and I was outside fixing the tarps and grabbing buckets 'cause it's leaking!!! That was fun!

1.5 cup decaf coffee with 1/2 cup milk

Breakfast : (no cake he he)

Boiled egg
1 slice whole wheat bread
1/2 cup grape tomatoes with some onion

My goals today are:

Stay on track
Stay on track
and 
Stay on track

ie drink 8 cups liquid
get in enough protein

STOP GRAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen M.
on 3/14/12 11:38 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Morning all :)

Not raining here yet, but the sky is a freaky green colour so I expect we'll get hit with a storm soon.  My (haha "my"**** rink is officially closed for the season - guess I'll take my skates home!  The rink manager asked me yesterday, as I was sitting in 18 degree weather in the sun, what I was going to do now that the rink was closed.  I told him I was going to start swimming in the fountain, once he got it up and running. lol

I am craving eggs like nobody's business for some reason. I was going to buy lunch (new spring menu at the cafe upstairs!) but I seriously think I'm going to go and buy the breakfast wrap (eggs and veggies and cheese in a wrap) and split it between B/S and L (it's huge).

Gaby, very cool of the designer to do that for you. Wow.  Also, thank you for sending me your moussaka recipe - I haven't had moussaka in years and yours looks fabulous!  Monica, I'm blaming you for the egg craving.  Yvonne, glad to see you didn't have cake for breakie today. LOL

B - coffee with milk x 2, protein shake
S - 1/2 breakfast wrap, as above
L - other 1/2
S - hmm.. if I'm peckish I'll have a sf/ff yogurt and a few grapes
D - leftover everything. lol  I need to clean out the fridge! 

Have a great day! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 3/15/12 3:07 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i wuv eggs. I was out yesterday, and didnt know how to start my day!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/12 3:11 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I hate eggs but have been craving them for months.  Not sure what is up with that as I would turn my nose up at an egg forever. LOL
Mary A.
on 3/15/12 3:37 am
 I had Eggs Monica for breakfast this morning! (1 egg + 1 egg white).  It was delish with a little SF ketchup on top :)  
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/12 11:42 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Still no rain or thunder here but they say it's coming.  I hope we get a **** load of rain to wash away the rest of the snow.

I won't even post my boring menu as it's a self inflicted few days of Optifast to decarb and for all those on it, I'm also cooking for my spouse and even sit down and have dinner with him.  My only rule is if he brings chips in the house he has to eat them all or go hide them outdoors because if they are in the house I will sniff them out like the bloodhound that I am.
Karen M.
on 3/14/12 11:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Oh my GOD!  You're cooking for your spouse?! AND eating dinner with him??  Don't you think he's sabotaging you?! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics