Me:before and after

Joyce J.
on 6/8/12 12:21 pm - Scarborough, Canada
I am not your typical success story, but I feel amazing and am so glad I decided to have wls

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

hobbithands
on 6/8/12 12:24 pm - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 you look great!

Megan M.
on 6/8/12 12:25 pm - Canada
I second that!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/12 12:24 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 04/24/12
you look GREAT!!!!!!!!
Moselle
on 6/8/12 12:50 pm - Athens, Canada

You are looking good Joyce.  Way to go!

sam1am
on 6/8/12 12:53 pm
 Way to go Joyce!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

AllaP
on 6/8/12 1:03 pm - Vaughan, Canada
 You feel great. This is what counts. You are not planning to model in the next 2 years, right? You look great, Joyce.

Alla.

northernlight
on 6/8/12 1:47 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Bravo, Joyce! - I think you look wonderful! Your face really looks so different from the first picture, as well as your stomach - what a difference!  Way to go, Joyce!!!

Deb

JJ_
on 6/8/12 2:13 pm
Congrats on your success!!  I bet you get around so much better now than before :)

Judy
birdiegirl
on 6/8/12 9:49 pm

Hi Joyce

I dont think there is any "typical" success story other then getting healthy....and you have certainly done that....

Dont belittle your great accomplishment ok?  You are down 130 pounds!!!!  Just fantastic...

Its important for people to understand that the goal isnt thinness....but to become healthy.....this will help them deal with life post wls many years out....( my opinion only of course!)

Way to go....and way to keep the weight off be a healthy person

Barb

Most Active
Recent Topics