First support group meeting for me

Nikkismom
on 6/21/12 12:46 pm - Toronto, Canada
Well folks. I was invited to a vibrant and active support group this evening and I met people at different places in their WLS journies. It was such a good experience for me to hear of their experiences, their hints for success and to see how well some of these women have done. They are such an inspiration! I look forward to seeing them again at the Thursday evening meeting at Starbucks at Kennedy Commons in Scarborough. Thank you all for your kind welcome to this newby!
Carol

Referral April 2012, Surgery August 21, 2012
sam1am
on 6/21/12 10:27 pm
I'm glad you are able to get to support group meetings and had a good time!  I'm not close enough to one, but maybe one of these days!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Nanato2
on 6/22/12 4:52 am - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13
Thats great when I went to my orientation this month they stated that it has been shown that people that attend the support group meetings have a better rate of success. I will be starting next month.
Most Active
Recent Topics