Canada's Wonderland tomorrow

on_my_way2011
on 6/22/12 12:20 pm - Canada

Finished my online course today and my daughter finished her last (ever!) high school exam today...so we are going to Canada's Wonderland to celebrate.  I've been every year, but haven't gone on rides since I was a teenager.  Here's hoping for a day full of ride NSVs!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tracy

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

Lifeinthecar
on 6/22/12 1:02 pm - Canada
 Good for you. Me too. Can't wait to stop pretending that I don't like the rides to avoid the embarrassment of not fitting in those snug little seats.
 On my way        
Cherry's New
Beginning

on 6/22/12 1:55 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
Hope you guys have an awesome day!
Cher

Derek C.
on 6/22/12 2:40 pm - North Bay , Canada
 I was there last weekend, pack a cooler and go back to your car to eat its way cheaper and easier..I loved the entire. Day...have fun

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

pedlsanCAN
on 6/23/12 7:12 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
Hi Tracy - congrats to you both for finishing school.
Hope you are having a blast at Wonderland!  My sister met her husband there ... of all places.  And I went on one of the first dates with my husband there.  He was still in the "polite gentleman" stage so we really didn't know each other very well.  First thing I said was "Let's go on the Dragon Fire." (This was over 25 years ago when it first opened).  We went on and my husband screamed at the top of his lungs "We're gonna f- -ken die!!!" throughout the entire ride.  (This is a guy who does very little cursing.)  I was so distracted by him freaking out, that I don't even remember the ride.  We got off, he turned green, and we sat  on a bench for the rest of the day. We've never been on a ride since!

Take care,
Sandy P.

Most Active
Recent Topics