Brampton Meeting

Muddie
on 9/1/12 3:59 pm - Brampton, Canada
Hi Everyone,

Jus to let everyone know the Brampton meetings are starting again.  We will meet Thursday Sept 13th at 6:30pm at the William Coffee Pub on Queen St.  Hope to see everyone there!

Lisa

muchmore2
on 9/2/12 3:36 am
 Hi Lisa 

I was looking for a support meeting in my area (Brampton) and I stumbled across your post this morning .  It would be nice to meet with people that have been through this, or like me are about to go through this and need to know all the little details :) please let me know if this is what you are meeting about because I would just love to be there :)

I was reading your profile, and before you surgery you were working on quitting smoking.  I know it isn't easy huh?  I quit just over a year ago this past July (with a couple slip ups in between, while I've been having a few drinks) but other then that it was so hard and of course I gained 45 lbs with it)  

I do think this WLS road I'm just about to start (meet the surgeon November 2nd) is going to be the hardest and yet I know it'll also be the most rewarding and best thing I"ve done for my life, my health and the quality of love I can offer my friends and family 

Hope this letter finds you well 

Talk soon 

Robin 

Taking Back MY Life

mermaidz
on 9/4/12 7:26 pm - Brampton, Canada
Hi Lisa

I am having my surgery tomorrow but if I am up for it I would love to come out and umm.  watch people drink coffee? lol

D
Most Active
Recent Topics