kind of NSV (43 going on 18)

nata
on 10/1/12 9:21 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I keep doing stuff I used to do 25 years ago - sky diving, midway rides,skating,  horseback riding ... just wonder what's next, lol
Yesterday I went on a two hours horse trail with my kid. We even trotted a little  - she looked so cute on her white pony, but kept up quite well (imagine she is only 6, but is already quite experienced rider - she can trot). OMG, it was so much fun, but I hope this horse is not as sore today as I am.
No Zumba or running can prepare you for a saddle, lol.

Just thought, there are so many things we cannot do due to excessive weight...
Nata, a very happy DSer!
Starting BMI - 62, current BMI - NORMAL!!!!!.

204 pounds lost!!!!
Monica M.
on 10/1/12 9:44 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i bet the horse was happy! lol.. good for you

kellybelly333
on 10/1/12 10:36 pm - Toronto, Canada
ohhh!! I must try going on a horse again. I think I was around the 200 pound mark when I tried and I thought I was hurting the horse!!.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

mermaidz
on 10/1/12 10:52 pm - Brampton, Canada
Keep regressing!

Is berry berry good for the soul, the heart and all other parts

Good for you!!

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Kerry F.
on 10/1/12 11:00 pm - Bolton, Canada
That's fantastic!  I always thought thin people looked like they were having so much fun...and they were!!!!  It's so great to be a part of it, isn't it?

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Patm
on 10/1/12 11:08 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
That's fantastic. There are so many things I want to try that I would not attempt when I was over weight. I want to go canoeing next summer. I used to feel I was swamping the boat LOL

austinsgrandma
on 10/2/12 12:11 am
One of my first goals is to be able to ride my horse again! 

Lynn in Ontario
banded Oct.19th 2012 and loving it.

birdiegirl
on 10/2/12 1:04 am

Ain't it the truth Nata!!         I don't ever want to forget my before

nata
on 10/2/12 12:13 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Thanks everyone!
Nata, a very happy DSer!
Starting BMI - 62, current BMI - NORMAL!!!!!.

204 pounds lost!!!!
sam1am
on 10/3/12 2:09 am
Wonderful!  I was just thinking about going riding soon, but haven't made plans yet!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics