OT: ANYONE IN VEGAS RIGHT NOW?

Nathalie_Can
on 12/17/12 10:17 pm

Fat chance I know but I still believe in miracles...lmao...looking for something that they ONLY sell at the Duty Free shop at LAS airport...is anyone by any chance would be looking here and you are there and would make my Christmas?  lmao

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Zmimshen
on 12/17/12 11:37 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/15/13

Not that I am in Vegas (I wish) but I am intrigued.... What are you looking for?

Orientation: Apr. 3, 2012; SW&NP: May 29, 2012; Nutrition class: June 19, 2012; Nutritionist: Aug. 29, 2012; Surgeon: Nov. 9, 2012; Surgery date:January 15, 2013; Highest weight: 357     Start of Opti weight: 338.6     Surgery Weight: 322.4   

Nathalie_Can
on 12/17/12 11:40 pm

lol...the worse part is that I'm there in January, got Celine Dion tickets for Christmas for DH, step-son and I...can't wait, but I really wanted this for Christmas....they sell the Jack Daniel Frank Sinatra select...it's only sold there...lol...I'm a suck but at least I tried right?  lmao

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/12 12:28 am - Straford, Canada

Celine was so good. so were the Cirque's!  

Nathalie_Can
on 12/18/12 12:37 am

When we went in May, we saw Elvis and The Beatles, Love!

Elvis was not so much but Love was amazing....which one did you see?

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/12 12:52 am - Straford, Canada

we saw LOVE, O, Mystere, Ka, Zumanity, and Reve (Reve was not a Cirque but it was designed by one of Cirque's founders so it really was like a generic brand Cirque).  We have seen 14 other Cirques as well but that's the list in Vegas.  Seriously addicted Cirque fans.  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics