Sharing Some Victories!!

time2changeme
on 2/11/13 11:05 pm

I'm so excited to report that I have met one of my personal goals!  I have now lost 155 lbs! 

It feels so good reaching something l thought I never would, I still have a long way to go, but

this is a big milestone for me.  I am noticing so many changes within my body and my abilty

to do so many more things.  I am actually starting to live instead of just exist.

I am wearing clothes I haven't wore for years, and enjoying some hand-me-downs from a

friend. It's so nice to have some variety in clothing.  I am using my walker, less and less.

It's so much easier to get out of bed in the morning, and have more room in my bed!

My wedding ring fits me again!  I'm getting out more and enjoying my swim program three to

four times a week. I no longer need the seat belt extender and find it much easier getting in and

out of the car, truck or van. I no longer have to accept hugs sitting down, l can actually stand up

and hug people again!  I'm enjoying my children and grandchildren more everyday.  Even my

grandchildren notice a big difference in me and tell me how proud they are of me!   I know this is

just the beginning of many more things I will enjoy and I just wanted to share with you, how good it feels!

To all of you starting out....go for your dreams and stay dedicated to your program, the big pay off is ahead of you! 

Thanks to everyone here for all your support here, you have made my life so much more bearable,

everyone has been so helpful and supportive for me, and I can't THANK-YOU enough! 

God Bless you all and remember the best is yet to come!

Lolabug
on 2/11/13 11:06 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

Awesome post. Congratulations on your loss!!!!

time2changeme
on 2/11/13 11:17 pm

Thanks!

johjen
on 2/11/13 11:28 pm

Your post made me smile today!  Congrats! Keep up the good work!  You are rocking this!

time2changeme
on 2/11/13 11:46 pm

I know it's a good day if I make someone smile!  Thanks

Julia P.
on 2/11/13 11:47 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

Great post - congratulations on your loss to date! 

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

time2changeme
on 2/11/13 11:50 pm

Thanks Julia!

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/13 12:40 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

God bless you, You are a wonderful positive person and an asset to this board. Congratulations on your wonderful success.

time2changeme
on 2/12/13 6:19 am

Thanks so much for the compliment Debra, l always enjoy your encouraging words

of inspiration as well

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/12/13 1:23 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

*big hugs*

You are doing so amazing! This must feel incredible for you!

Shell

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics