Jewl2013

Curious.George
on 2/13/13 2:41 pm - Canada

Okay, I'm kinda new at this and I'm trying to get in touch with Jewl2013 but can't seem to find her. If you read this, just wanted to tell you that we have to relocate our Mississauga West meeting on Monday, Feb. 18th because it is Family Day and the Loblaws Superstore will be closed. Will try to find a Timmie's close by. Also wanted to congratulate you on getting your surgery date!!! Awesome. Take care. Hope to see you on Family Day.

jewl2013
on 2/14/13 10:52 am

Thanks for letting me know!  Just respond here and let me know where you're meeting!

Curious.George
on 2/14/13 1:29 pm - Canada

Hi,

As it turns out, my work called and asked me to work this Monday (Family Day) so I can't come after all. I work 3 - 11 pm. I'm not sure if "Boomer's Mom" can come either. You may want to get in touch with her. I will miss you both!  Congratulations on your surgery date. Write me once in awhile since I cannot go on your St. Joseph's Hosp. website. Take good care. Hugs.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/14/13 8:42 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

If you would like to be added to the Surgery List and have your date please feel free to PM me, or post in the Surgery List thread here.

Shell

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics