My avatar pic....need help resizing

LeeLeewaysin
on 3/16/13 1:34 am - Constance Bay, Canada

Hi Everyone,

Love this forum, you are so very inspiring and I'm continuously blown away by how helpful and sincere people are on here.

Any how, I've been trying for ever and a day to resize my profile pic (avatar) to 20kb. I have used window 7 paint, an online webpic resizer, I've compressed....I've googled....and I'm juast at a loss here. I managed when I first set up my profile to upload 3 pictures and didn't do any resizing but anything else since then, I get constant error messages saying file is too big. Errrr...getting so blummin frustrated! Any help would be appreciated.

Best

Lee-Ann

Orientation: September 21, 2012 Nurse: March 26, 2013 Behaviorist 1st Appt: May 1, 2013, Behaviorist 2nd Appt & Nutritionist: June 18, 2013, Meet Dr. Mamazza Sept 16, 2013 Surgery November 20, 2013

smarkone
on 3/16/13 3:06 am

That is way too funny, I have just spent the last hour trying to do the same thing, and I too get the same message, its very frustrating, or i try to download an avatar from the internet and it says something about not understanding the URL, grrrr is right, i finally gave up. I will pay close attention to the replies you get.

oh and you are so right about this forum the people are so awesome and helpful and just so encouraging.

Sharon

Referral sent Sept. 2011, Orientation Oct. 2012, 1st appt. with Surgeon Nov. 2012, Nut, Nurse and SW Nov. 2012, Dr. Glazer Jan 2013, Stress test, echo Feb 2013, 2nd appt with Surgeon March 2013, PATTS April 23, 2012  surgery May 8, 2013

P_Floyd
on 3/16/13 3:31 am - Canada

While 20 k is important to adhere to, you also want to keep the size 100 pixels square or less.

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

JJ_
on 3/16/13 7:29 am

Go to http://www.shrinkpictures.com
It is free and very easy. Just choose resize image and follow the instructions

Here is where you shrink a picture for an avatar:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Most Active