2 weeks out

finaly4me79
on 4/19/13 3:49 am

I am happy to say I am two weeks out finally. my new tummy has been doing pretty good and I got my staples out yesterday which made me so happy. I really haven't had any big problems. Each day is different though. One day I can get in what ever I want and then the next day my body does not like anything. I cant have anything to sweet it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. My energy changes day to day as well. I have not had any mood swings which makes everyone in the house happy. I have how ever been getting cravings and it drives me crazy. I would love to be a few months out so I can start eating real food again. I have a problem with constipation and have been put on some meds to help me out with that. I lost 2 pounds a day for the first week and 2nd week nothing has come off. I'm ok with that though. I did not want to lose weight to fast. My clothes are fitting differently and I can see a big difference in my body shape already. The one thing that bothers me right now is it seems only one breast is shrinking lol. I had to laugh about it though. It is what it is and I am sure the other will start shrinking too. So all and all I just wanted to up date everyone on how I am doing.

IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT.IM GETTING RID OF IT. AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF FINDING IT AGAIN.

ToNewBeginnings
on 4/19/13 4:03 am

(the boob)

Sounds like things are going pretty well.

Most Active
Recent Topics