cheating on Opti ?

Buddy13
on 4/5/14 8:03 am - Canada
RNY on 04/17/14

How many people will honestly admit to cheating, just a little bit while on opti? 

I'm not suggesting that anyone is cheating, just wondering if the temptation has been a little too strong....be honest.  If you have given in to the urge, what happened?     THIS SHOULD STIR THE POT.   

beme_atlast
on 4/5/14 8:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/29/14

The only cheating I've done (and continue to do) is a little bit of skim milk in my morning tea.  I seems like I can do without food but I CANNOT do without my morning tea (yes...caffeinated tea).  Not very exciting but that is it....otherwise...I've stuck to my shakes, water and some cucumber which is on our list of daily green vegetables. 

Happy shaking!!!

Jane

HW-414, Start Opti-398, PS-369.1,GW-170... SURGERY Dr.Klein-Apr 29/14!!! 

BeckyJ58
on 4/5/14 10:51 pm - Cobourg, Canada

Hi Jane, the first day on OPti I thought I'd pass out, so I did stop at MacDonalds and had 3 chicken nuggets.  The balance of the three weeks I had about 20 saltine crackers.  Needed something to take the icky feeling away.  My surgeon wouldn't allow anything but the opti..They had no problem with my surgery

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/14 12:50 pm

Wow... you must be so proud. 

Tina G.
on 4/5/14 9:05 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

Hi Buddy,

Tomorrow I will be day 7/14 for the gross Opti. I so badly want a pc of cheese, but I wont do it. if I did it now I would do it after. I am a very determined person and believe it or not I still cook and love to cook for the family. The only real hard day was the day I made them homemade mac and cheese, I make it very healthy always have but that damn cheese was so hard to not cut a pc of, but I didn't. My family will tell you I was a good girl. I eat broccoli every night cooked ( but with a tiny wit bit of salt) its gotta have some flavour...LOL but I am finding now that everything is so strong in taste. Even  the little bit of salt I put on u can now count the grains of. I drink crystal light like it comes from a cow...and one decaf tea a day its chocolate hazelnut vanilla flavoured. DELICOUS!!! and drink the shakes and then within 20 mins visit what has become a new favorite room of mine whichever one I am closest to...LOL my family says thank God we have 3....LOL

Good Luck the prize is near!

David Symons
on 4/6/14 5:54 am - Peterborough, Canada

I don't want to highjack this tread, but Tina I am in Peterborough as well.

Feb 02/14 Pre-Atkins Diet 355lbs. April 01/14 324 lbs. April 07/14 320lbs. September 14/14 281lbs.

Tina G.
on 4/6/14 6:02 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

Hey a fellow Peterpatch! I was just in town, just got home, went to the home and cottage show. My hubby has a booth there. I have to ask are you m/f? Have you had your surgery? If so or not where and when and with what surgeon?

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/14 9:16 am

I can honestly say I did not cheat once on the 3 weeks I was on it. The only one you are cheating is yourself. And if you can't make it through Optifast with out cheating, then you are not very committed to the whole wls..

Buddy13
on 4/5/14 9:36 am - Canada
RNY on 04/17/14

Yes I agree with you, so lets not jump the gun here.   I have not once let my guard down, tempting but realize the goal.  You must admit 21 days of opti is hard.   I"was merely curious to see what a reaction we would get, if the question was asked.

birdiegirl
on 4/5/14 9:38 am, edited 4/5/14 9:40 am

So in other words you want to be a **** disturber......

Most Active
Recent Topics