Hi Everyone an update on my re vistit back to hospital from surgery Mon Apr...

Tina G.
on 4/19/14 5:15 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

First let me thank all of you for everything. I took everyones advice and came back to the hospital. I really didn't want to..lol I am admitted once again and looking like I will be here for a few more days at the least. The staff has tried on several accounts to get a second IV going with no luck. I am probably going back to surgery but the surgeon doesn't want to go back in without trying a few things first. I can't keep anything in. it comes right back out in the form of well lets just say not vomit..sigh I am bleeding inside likely from the lower incision of the bowel they say. My hemoglobin is very low a high white blood count not to mention everything else is out of whack as well.

I'M so sorry \I have not been back on this site to post but for whatever reason I cant log onto it with my cell phone. My hubby got the wifi connected to the computer just now so I am taking advantage of this moment to thank you all for your kind words, love, support and on going friendships. There are some who have gone above and beyond for me and I  can thank you enough for everything. It's so nice to know their are people out there who understand where I am at right now.

Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner, its not because I didn't want to.

I love all the get well wishes, thoughts, and prayer's each and everyone of you mean the world to me, and to my hubby. I feel so bad for him this past wk. He has been b my side thru it all and he too needs your prayer's. MY children are a huge support as well without you and my family I am not sure where or what I would be thinking today.

Love to you all

Hug's Tina.

ps I am on facebook as well feel free to look me up. [email protected]

kimber291
on 4/19/14 5:40 am - Port Hope, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/11/14

I am so glad you went to the hospital.  Your in the right place. I hope they can fix whatever it is and that you have a speedy recovery and can start to move forward. Baby steps and take your time :-)

No need to apologize for not getting on here and checking in. You've had a good reason not to. I'm just glad you went back to Humber.  

Take care and big hugs.

Kim

Referral - Oct 29/13

Info Session - Nov 18/13...1st surgeon appt - Nov 26/13...RN/SW/RD - Dec - 4/13...Dr.Glazer - Jan 8/14...2nd Surgeon appt - Jan 22/14 PATTS - Jan 29/14...

SURGERY!!!! FEBRUARY 11th 2014.

Zizzler
on 4/19/14 6:01 am

So glad you went to the hospital and had it checked out.  I know it sucks but you did the right thing and now they can help you. Hope everything gets sorted out quickly and that that rest of your recovery is nice and smooth....

EllenMW
on 4/19/14 6:47 am

Hi Tina , good move to get back to Humber!  I know they will get you all fixed up and things working the way they should!! Sending you and your family the best thoughts and good wishes as you get through your hiccup here!   Hopefully once you are on the mend and able to get out, will meet you at the peterborough coffee night!!

take care!!

TanyaLH
on 4/19/14 7:45 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Hoping they fix you up soon!! Get well soon and welcome to the bench!!  

Tanya

Robyn R.
on 4/19/14 7:56 am - Bowmanville, Canada

Tina, I'm so glad that you went back to Humber. I was worried about you.  I'm not surprised you got admitted. All the best!

Referral Summer 2012, Orientation June 10/13 HRRH, Dr Hagen July 3/13, Dr Glazer, RN/RD/SW September 19/13, Dr Hagen October 10/13, Surgery January 21/14

http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/370613/tickers/robynrne2b9ddd6b097c6ab0185ec57651b7f22.png?1392080601

HW 290  Opti Start Weight 280.9  Surgery Weight 264.8 CW 207

Tina G.
on 4/19/14 8:02 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

Wow this is a truly amazing family. I am so blessed to have you on here as friends. I can't lie I really want to be at home. I hate being in hospital. Im a get it done and get out kind of woman. I know this was the right decision but just want to be home.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter, we may not eat chocolate but we can have chocolate protein!! Happy drinking!.

Robyn R.
on 4/19/14 8:07 am - Bowmanville, Canada

We can also have ffsf chocolate pudding with strawberries sliced on it!

Referral Summer 2012, Orientation June 10/13 HRRH, Dr Hagen July 3/13, Dr Glazer, RN/RD/SW September 19/13, Dr Hagen October 10/13, Surgery January 21/14

http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/370613/tickers/robynrne2b9ddd6b097c6ab0185ec57651b7f22.png?1392080601

HW 290  Opti Start Weight 280.9  Surgery Weight 264.8 CW 207

Patm
on 4/19/14 9:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you are getting help. Hope you are home soon

gonna_B_thinner
on 4/19/14 9:23 am

I'm glad you getting help. I hope they can get to the bottom of your toubles without more surgery.  Hopefully you will be well enough to get out of the hospital soon and your recovery will be smooth.  Take care you have lots of us sending you good thoughts.

Most Active
Recent Topics