First day of Opti tomorrow

minkie83
on 6/1/14 2:58 pm - Canada

Hello everyone. 

Today was slightly bitter sweet. Not looking forward to being on OPTI but i know that it is really the first day of the rest of my new life!

I was a little frustrated with my family and friends today as everyone kept asking me "Whats your last supper going to be"

My answer to them was that I dont have a last meal that I am planning on as I know that I will be able to eat everything at some point in time again in my life. 

Please keep me in your thoughts over the next few days while my body adjusts to the change to OPTI.

Thank you

Karen M.
on 6/1/14 7:27 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I didn't have a "last supper" either - I was too focused on getting. this. done.

Best wishes to you as you start Optifast - eye on the prize and all that. Lean on us!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

SulowskiT
on 6/1/14 8:14 pm

I just woke up and am ready to do my two weeks of opti today as well. I enjoyed a regular dinner with my family last night and went to bed with a smile on my face knowing today was going to be hard but totally worth it!!

Good luck. We can do it! I am having surgery June 18 in Hamilton. You?

Teresa 

mum2TNT
on 6/1/14 11:40 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Good for you on dealing with the silly yet innocent question from your family.  Thinking of you and wishing you all the best with the opti......I can't give any advice for it, as I have never had it but look forward to seeing what you feel! 

Chrissy  ~~~  doctor referral May 29/14; info session Aug 18/14surgeon appt Dr. Starr  Oct 15/14dietitian, social worker & nurse Dec 11/142nd appts dietitian, SW & nurse Jan 19/15;  Dr. Glazer Feb 25/15; 2 weeks OPTIFAST April 15/15; surgery date April 29/15    AGE: 48   HEIGHT: 5'6"  

Most Active
Recent Topics