Preperation and mood?

Almostthere1966
on 6/18/14 1:32 am - Canada

Hi There

I have been reading almost everything on this board and leening info as I go and yet am kinda bewildered.

I mean yesterday I was so extatic about results and preop and wieght and over all everything

Today I just feel so flustered and confused and upset and a mixture of not happy feelings. Is this common a week before surgery?

Am I oing as crazy as I feel I am? I dont feel this is dangerous just another what is going on question. Can anybody advise or give helpful tips?

Thanks

Kathy

Catw
on 6/18/14 2:07 am - Arnprior, Canada

Take a breath.  Yes, this week can be very emotional for everyone.  You are about to go through a big change in your life, and you are understandably scared.  This is because you know what today is like, but after sugery, what will happen.  It's like getting cold feet before the wedding.  Just take this one day at a time.  You've prepared yourself physically and mentally, you'll come through with flying colours.

The biggest thing to remember is that you are not alone.  You have a forum full of people here to support you, this week and forever after.  Plus you can go to coffee nights/support meetings.  On top of that, you are followed by your clinic for a long time after surgery.  Just take each day one day at a time, one hour at a time one minute at a time if you have to.

Cathy

Almostthere1966
on 6/18/14 2:25 am - Canada

Thanks Catw will attempt to do that  LOL crying because you answered me LOL what a  I dont know what to call myself LOL. I thought Menapause was bad good grief this is almost as bad or good.

Kathy

Catw
on 6/18/14 2:38 am - Arnprior, Canada

A lot of this (and post surgery) emotions can be attributed to hormones, just like Menapause.  Fat releasing them.  But that will settle down, eventually.

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics