Day 10, 11 more to go....

Cartysmom
on 6/21/14 11:21 pm - Canada

Hello everyone,

Im on day 10 of my opti diet and so far it has t been too bad!! Im down 14 lbs already which is awesome, i havent seen the 200's in 8 years!!!! BUT, im getting really sick of the opti:( i have extracts and torani syrups and flavoured coffees but its gettng harder and harder to drink!!! Im afraid of the next 11 days!!! I tries broth to "change it up" but it made me feel sick to my stomache! Any suggestions on how to get through the next 11 days??? Also does anyone know if its ok if you dont drink 1 of the 4 optis a day, sometimes im just not hungry for it.... Thanks everyone:)

NorthernFireWoman
on 6/21/14 11:36 pm

Congrats on your weight loss! Today is my first day & I just finished the vanilla. It tastes "medical" but it was do-able.  I'm glad I took the advice and blended ice into it - made a big difference.

I'll be watching the advice that you get on this thread.  

Best of luck!

Referral: Jun. 11/13;  Orientation: Jul. 24/13; SW/NP/Dietician: Nov. 2013.  Sleep test Dec. 2014.  Sleep apnea diagnosis Feb. 2014.  2nd sleep test Mar. 2014. Psychiatrist follow-up Mar. 2014. Approved by local centre Apr. 2014.  Sleep apnea follow-up May 2014. OTN apt with Dr. Sullivan Jun. 5/14.  Surgery July 7, 2014.

Robyn R.
on 6/21/14 11:47 pm - Bowmanville, Canada

Keep your eye on the prize.  You are halfway there. I know it's hard. I was thru HRRH & they at least let us have cucumbers & celery to crunch. I admit I did not have all 4 shakes in a day the last week. I just could not get it down. You will feel better if you get it in though

Referral Summer 2012, Orientation June 10/13 HRRH, Dr Hagen July 3/13, Dr Glazer, RN/RD/SW September 19/13, Dr Hagen October 10/13, Surgery January 21/14

http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/370613/tickers/robynrne2b9ddd6b097c6ab0185ec57651b7f22.png?1392080601

HW 290  Opti Start Weight 280.9  Surgery Weight 264.8 CW 207

Zizzler
on 6/22/14 12:10 am

I would recommend Lorann flavourings as the have no sweetener added.  Here is a link to some flavours. They are only 2 bucks per bottle and you only need a drop or 2 to flavour a shake so it lasts a long time.  Free 2 day shipping through amazon. My favourite is apple with some cinnamon powder added, tastes like apple pie.  I have also found them at some bulk barn locations.  Sometimes they are near the cash and sometimes where the extracts are.  If you get them let me know what you think.  I intend to use them in the near future when I start opti.  Best of luck to you, sounds like you are doing all the right things.

Cartysmom
on 6/22/14 8:11 am - Canada

Hey everyone,

thanks for the replies:) Ive added Torani SF coconut, and caramel to chocolate and it was good:) my favourite is choco with mint extract, its actually really enjoyable! I just bought banana extract too and its good as well. Having a harder time with the vanilla which suprises me!! I thought i could add more to it but its soooo sweet everything i add makes it too sweet:( im thankful for sf gum!!! It comes in sooo many flavours i never get bored of it. I will "keep on swimming".....

Most Active
Recent Topics