Im Home

Loaf
on 11/2/14 11:38 pm - Canada
VSG on 10/31/14

Hi Everybody.  Just checking in.  Had my VSG on Friday Afternoon.  things went "Text Book" According to Dr. Gmora.  I was able to come home yesterday morning. 

I am felling really good today.  Having no issues with the Drinking or getting the Protein in.  which is awesome. 

I am going to try to have a shower tonight.  Cant wait.  get the hospital stink off of me.

AS of right now i am 100% off all my Meds.  Which to truly astounding to me.  I am so happy that i am doing so well.   This is the time that i think that i will have to be the most mindful.  Pushing the diet beyond the weekly progressions.   but in the grand scheme of things.  its 6 more weeks. 

Dr. Gmora is absolutely awesome a has a great bedside manor and if anybody can get him as a dr.  you will not be disappointing.

reading this post again.  seems that i am still a little high  will follow up some more in the coming days.   PS.  The Gas pains suck more then.....well nothing i have ever encountered.

Patm
on 11/2/14 11:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad all went well. Hope you heal fast

Laurie C.
on 11/3/14 12:38 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Hey:

Welcome home and welcome to your new real world.  Take it easy and follow your rules.

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Karen M.
on 11/3/14 12:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome home and welcome to the bench! Speedy recovery, sounds like you're doing great.

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

NewMe2.0
on 11/3/14 1:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Congratulations!  Just remember to keep walking, it will help with the gas pains.

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Jenbg
on 11/4/14 12:15 am - London, Canada

yea!!! Glad it went well for you.

I met with Dr.Gmora but he isn't doing my surgery as mine is a revision, so Dr.Hong is doing it on the 14th.

Keep updating :)

Jennifer Buckley-Golder * Hamilton, On CANADA * Revision Surgery Date: November 14, 2014 (stapeling to RNY) * down 50 lbs Jan 12, 2015 *

Most Active
Recent Topics