Post-Op Wk#3 - Water intake question.

annieliv
on 5/9/15 4:44 pm - Toronto, Canada

Today I start the puree phase of my post-op diet.  I have to say that I have done really well so far and I am incredibly proud of myself.  I had surgery on Apr 21st and went back to work May 4th.  I take the TTC to work, sit behind a desk, was so overly prepared menu wise, and all went well. I was up bright and early at 5am, fast asleep by 9pm every night, and my dear husband took care of me and all the chores :)

Water intake and eating today has been a bit tough.  The 1st 2 weeks in the liquid phase, with the 30 min. no water before & after eating being a bit more lax was easier. Today, with waking up a bit later, I can't seem to get enough in with the 30 min before & after restrictions. 

Does anyone have a perfect routine/schedule or tips they'd be willing to share?  I'd be most appreciative.

Thank you

HW: 345 SW: 315 GW: 180 RNY 21/Apr/15

highlandbear
on 5/9/15 5:30 pm - Canada

I get ready for work have breakfast than I sip on water and my tea throughout the morning. I don't need the water before I eat. I get enough in throughout the day and night

new_gurl
on 5/11/15 6:52 am - Canada

would you mind sharing your prepared menu for post op; I am scheduled for surgery May 19 HRH

Most Active
Recent Topics