Surgical Only Sites

Dar_Tay
on 6/24/15 6:46 am - Canada

Yes I saw that you have been in the system a while. I was just surprised that you had your orientation, met the Dr and trios all in June!! Most people wait 4-6 months or longer after orientation to meet the surgeon. My orientation was in Jan and I had the surgeon appt in June!  i had even already met Dr Starr in Sept, Feb and March for other issues and at that time gave me to go ahead for the surgery. They even called the Humber, but they said I had to wait in line. My trios are booked for end of July.  Really strange how this system works isn't it. Makes no sense.. lol.  I quit trying to make sense of it though and just going with the flow now and hope like you said, my surgery may be in Jan :)

This G.
on 6/24/15 7:50 am - Canada

I have been waiting in line, and my files were misplaced, and appointments were made and not put in the system. That was not my first orientation, so I don't think Ive had anything special happen here. Humber messed up my file 3 times, and it's finally back on track. 

Dar_Tay
on 6/24/15 4:01 pm - Canada

What a shame your files got messed up. I hear that more and more about Humber and their disorganization.

I'm glad your back on track!!  Good luck with everything coming up! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics