What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 6/4/19 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

You up yet Meg? No, good. Here I go!! Hit the gym again this morning. Striving for all five days this week so we shall see. I have massage tonight at 615 and then have to play ball at 9. UGH, I hate to give up either, so I will just have to deal with it. Sounds like we are heading in to some nice weather and I can't wait. Will be nice to get the pool open this weekend even if its just so I don't have to look at the black cover anymore.

Post Op 3 yrs 1+ mos

B - 2 egg cups

S - premier protein RTD chocolate

L - roast chicken sandwich on 35 calorie bread

S - meat stick, cheese

D - spaghetti (sauce only)

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 6/4/19 10:35 am

Hi everyone. Yes it looks to be a decent forecast all week so I did a longer walk last night and will aim to do the same everyday this week. I am going to focus more on some free weights at home each night too in preparation for gym in the fall. You are a lucky girl to be able to hop in the pool anytime you like.... sometimes I wish I had one but I know they are a lot of upkeep as well so I'll just keep going to my neighbours.

B - greek yogurt, raspberries

S - 1 egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - Shrimp and sauce, cauliflower

S - turkey pepperette, few goldfish crackers

Meggles07
on 6/4/19 2:53 pm - Canada

I totally spaced on posting this morning!! I had to make a trip to Shoppers - 20% off coupon plus a formula coupon. It was too good to pass up ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics