What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 7/12/19 3:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today we have to take puppy #2 to get his ears checked -- I think he might have an infection or at least wax build up. He has very dark fur and I can't see in his ears very well.

Then I have a doctor's appointment. I want to ask about my ferritin. Most recently it came back at 13. I spoke with two people at the clinic (not my doctor though) who both said it was fine because the lab range is 5-272. I was under the impression that 13 would be considered quite low. All my other iron related numbers were fine though.

QOTD: what do you know about ferritin? Have you had any issues with it? This is the first time mine has been concerning to me.

Post-op four years and four months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - leftover burger

Lunch - maybe a sandwich

Snack - cheese and fruit (I went a bit overboard buying fruit with all the delicious fruit on sale right now)

Dinner - chicken and Greek salad

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/12/19 6:29 am

My ferritin has been low in the past and I was told to take Feramax. It has helped a bit.

You dinner looks yummy.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 7/12/19 10:12 am

Happy Friday ladies. Today has been a non-stop workday but I paused to get a post in.... last night was my 2nd session with the personal trainer - 1 hr but it flew by. I was sore from Wednesday nights session so now today I'm walking like an 80 year old. The plus side is that I'm enjoying it even though i'm sore and the scale is back on the move.:)

QOTD: I know nothing about Ferritin but just looked at my last lab result and mine says 93. I also have the VGS so I'm sure my readings would be different.

B - boiled egg, apple sauce

S - soda crackers, PB

L - chicken skewers

S - mushrooms I didn't eat yesterday

D - chicken stir-fry

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics