What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 6/3/20 8:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

What a storm this morning!! Everyone was awake around 5:30 so I ended up having a pj party with the little nuggets. Thankfully they eventually both went back to sleep, so we had a late start this morning.

I told DH that my knee was acting up yesterday (an old injury) and he said it's because we were going to get a storm. I laughed and told him I must be getting really old if my bones can tell when it's going to rain ;)

Goal #1: not too bad yesterday. I still need to get more water. Especially with it being warmer. My current challenges are not snacking on LN1s leftovers and taking little bites from the cupboard that are not on my planned menu.

QOTD: do you like thunderstorms? I do not. I did when I was a kid and one day my friend and I were sitting inside the front door of my grandparents house watching the storm when lightning hit the house across from us. I've been a mess ever since.

Post-op five years and two months

Breakfast - handful of trail mix during feeding, protein popsicles

Snack - protein granola bar

Lunch - deli meat, cheese, pickles

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - something beef hopefully on the BBQ

Snack - pudding or protein popsicles

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 6/3/20 9:50 am

Good morning ;)

We only got a small shower and a bit of thunder this morning although they had predicted a crazy storm. Your hubby has a point when he said that your knee can tell you when a storm is coming. I broke my shoulder a few years ago and it always seems to bother me before wet or muggy weather.

QOTD: I enjoy thunderstorms unless they are ones that cause huge damage. It's nea****ching a storm at night and seeing everything briefly come to light. I even like the sound of pouring rain,,, it's soothing as long as I don't have to go out in it!!

B - protein shake

S - greek yogurt, raspberries

L - chicken, lettuce, cheese wrap with hot sauce

S - turkey pepperettes

D - taco in a bowl

S - 1/2 protein bar if hungry

Most Active
Recent Topics