Looks like a revision for me

Linda_S
on 5/2/13 11:48 am - Eugene, OR

I met with Dr. Deveney at OHSU today about my severe hypoglycemia and dumping.  We're submitting a revision to my insurance as medically necessary (because it is) and will see what happens.  I really need my duodenum back!

How are the rest of you doing?  This used to be a hoppin' board -- where is everyone?   I hope you all have been successful with your weight loss.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

mickeymantle
on 5/2/13 3:32 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

im doing great still jumping thru the hoops to get my surgey just a few more tests and a few more pre op lbs

maybe in july

sorry your your having trouble that one reason I don't want the rny and am getting the sleeve , no dumping and no reactive hypoglycemia

never see anyone on this site anymore , but I check it daily  

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Linda_S
on 5/2/13 3:37 pm - Eugene, OR

I think you're very wise.  The sleeve can be a great surgery.  If the weight loss isn't sufficient, you can have it revised to a DS down the line.  The surgeon and I discussed a DS for me, but with my endocrine problems and extreme gas from carbs already, we felt it would not be the best way to go for me.

mickeymantle
on 5/3/13 12:31 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

so what are you getting the sleeve now?

Linda_S
on 5/3/13 4:19 am - Eugene, OR

Yes, if I can get insurance company approval, I'll be revised to a sleeve.

mickeymantle
on 5/3/13 12:34 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

my doctor is having his monthly support group meeting at river bend rm200c on Monday  at 6pm-7:30

people always bring freinds and people thinking about surgery come you should come the more support the better 

Linda_S
on 5/3/13 4:20 am - Eugene, OR

That would be wonderful if they allowed other patients in.  The surgeons who have been at Sacred Heart/Riverbend in the past, would not allow patients from other surgery groups to attend.

mickeymantle
on 5/3/13 9:47 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

just don't say anything that you use a different doctor, , I go every month with my hubby , lots of people come with freinds

Most Active
Recent Topics