***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 6/15/08 8:32 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone, I woke up with a killer headache, sinuses acting up.  Over the weekend my asthma started kicking up too.  Not good.  My allergies are having a field day this week.  Hopefully, the thunderstorm we are expecting will clear up whatever is happening in my barometer head. I didn't make it to my AA meeting, so I will head to work, and make a meeting after work.  Then, I have to go over to my sister's and take care of her dog, as she and my mom went away for a few days to Williamsburg.   I hope everyone has a great day. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Dana C.
on 6/15/08 8:35 pm - Royersford, PA
Good Morning
I'm still trying to wake up and clear the cob webs.
I don't have much going on this week so I hope to get some walking in. I've been slack on my exercise for the last week and a half.
I hope everyone has a great week!

368/182/160

Laureen S.
on 6/16/08 12:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Dana, Your new avatar is very nice! Take care,  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

magenta40
on 6/15/08 9:34 pm - PA
Trish, I had the sinus headache starting Friday - Saturday.  the weather front must be moving your way Today on the plate is work for me, drive the kids to their tutoring session then dance and the reward for me is to walk in the air conditioning at the mall before my knitting group meets. Abby

dit657
on 6/15/08 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good Morning everyone - I came back to work to get some rest - busy, busy weekend getting stuff done around the house, but I accomplished a lot so it made me feel good. Also did 6 miles each day on my bike plus long walks with the dog - good weekend. This morning got in 5.5 miles on the bike and a short walk - encountered a sly fox on our walk so we cut it short to avoid any confrontations! I also broke down this morning and finally weighed myself - I don't do it often because I don't want to become addicted to that stinking thing, and I know I could very easily. Anyway, I am down another 16 lbs since my last Barix visit, so I'm very pleased about that - 118 lbs gone total!! So that made me a happy girl this morning. Hope everyone has a good day! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:28 pm - Easton, PA
Trish, Hope you feel better soon! Today has me napping in the morning briefly.  Then hubby and I are going out - he is filling out a few applications at places, and we also have some errands to run.  I'm home tonight, so I put some filet mignon steaks we got from my mom in an asian marinade last night, and I'll be cooking them up.  Probalby make some sort of veggie with it.  Tonight if it's not raining I would like to go to Rita's to see what kind of sf ice they have tonight - that will be my snack. Enjoy your day! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 6/16/08 12:22 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Pam, Love the new avatar! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:30 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Laureen! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BrunetteKimberly
on 6/15/08 10:52 pm - Pittston, PA
Good Morning Trish and the rest of PA, Today is my first day of teaching summer school and it looks like to is going to be pretty easy.  I came in and 8 and they told me the kids won't be out of their dorms until 9 or 9:30 - so i have an hour to play around in my room each day.  WOW   So besides that i will be working at Pennys tonight and then doing some laundry as we went to a lake this weekend so not much got done around the house.   Hope everyone has a great day.   Kim

start 275/ current 272.5/ goal 139   5'8

Shannon O.
on 6/16/08 12:19 am - Reading, PA
Well, I work my one part time job tonight... found out that I start my 2nd one (Lane Bryant Outlet finally called back) this Friday... after work I am hoping to make it to the gym tonight... depends on weather if is storming I am just coming home...

I am down another 3 pounds... for a total of a 105... still need to get dressed for the day and make breakfast... think left over chicken hehehe... and figure out dinner... oh yeah and hide the game- Don't Break the Ice... Lorelei is completely in love with this game... and when you say ice she blinks her eyes lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views