I Did It!!!!100.5

jovigirl
on 6/16/08 2:33 am - washington, NJ
Finally,after hitting a stall a couple of weeks ago I have passed the 100 pounds lost mark.YAY!I am so thrilled.During the stall I really started to beat myself up with the whole see you are messing this up too,you'll never be "normal"who are you kidding,etc,etc.But the little voice inside my head kept saying No you're not,look at what you eat & do now compared to a year ago there's no way you're gonna mess this up.I wish that voice would yell alittle louder when we doubt ourselves.But today my confidence is back woohoo.Have a great day everyone

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

joldaker
on 6/16/08 2:38 am - West Bradford, PA
MeLinda that is sooo awesome. I am right behind you in surgery and weight loss so you give me tons of hope.  Keep up the great work. Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
jovigirl
on 6/16/08 3:32 am - washington, NJ
Jen your pics are great

MeLinda 

tammypa
on 6/16/08 2:41 am - Philadelphia, PA

Congratulations!  am two pounds away from 100 and I have been teetering around this for awhile.  I was thinking the same things you were. Thanks for your post - I just need to keep going and I will get there too. Tammy

jovigirl
on 6/16/08 3:30 am - washington, NJ
Thanks ladies & good luck we are all gonna be century card club owners woohoo

MeLinda 

dit657
on 6/16/08 3:48 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Melinda - that is awesome news!! Good for you for not giving up and giving in - those old demons we have to fight constantly can be draining at times, but its worth it to fight the good fight! Very,very happy for you!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 6/16/08 4:14 am - PA
Way to go MeLinda!! Congrats!! You look fabulous!.......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:19 am - Easton, PA
Melinda, Doing the happy dance right along side of you!  What a job you are doing!  Those voices do need to yell a little louder at times - but don't worry we'll be here to yell at you when those voices aren't!  In a good way, of course! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 6/16/08 4:39 am - Reading, PA
I am so happy for ya!! Keep up the great work!!

Laureen S.
on 6/16/08 5:12 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Melinda, Congratulations on your stall breaking and reaching that 100+ pound loss! Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views