Barix Post-Op SG Meeting Wednesday Night, 7PM

Dennis Belk
on 6/17/08 1:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Everyone, Well it's time to get together again for our monthly meeting of post-op Lap-Banders and RNYers. Barix Clinics in Langhorne, PA at 7PM in the lobby. How many will I see Wednesday night? Will it be our usual group, or even more? Will we be seeing some of the folks that we met at this spring's pilgrimage? Perhaps so, people like Alice Perri and many others are looking forward to coming. This month of June has many old and new reasons to celebrate all kinds of news this year, and next. So I'm hoping to see you all there. We have a group that wants and needs to see you, hear you and be with you for learning, sharing, celebrating, remembering the good and the not so good. We do this so we all can be better and grow together. We are a mighty impressive group of support in eastern Pennsylvania, but we have friends from New Jersey, Delaware and even Maryland that makes us unique. It makes us so special. What we are doing here is phenomenal. The friendships we are building and the support we provide as a group doesn't always happen so readily, but it sure is happening with us. Every one of you owns a part of that. Be proud of it as it continues to grow and brings others along. Others just like us who've needed this thing for far too long.  I can't wait to see you all there, Dennis Belk Post-Op SG Leader Langhorne, PA 
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 3:26 am
Well you can count on seeing at least one! Because I will be there..
kimmiep621
on 6/17/08 4:16 am
i'm comming, will be my first time, so probably hide in corner hehe j/k

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

SPatel4
on 6/17/08 4:27 am - Levittown, PA

I will be there..

Pam Hart
on 6/17/08 4:50 am - Easton, PA
"Baldi-locks" and I will be there (that's what Brian is referring to himself as these days....lol) Originally my work schedule wasn't going to allow it - so I'm even more psyched than usual. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Andy Kovatch
on 6/17/08 6:22 am - York, PA
Pam, I am proud to take credit for Brian's new-found nickname.  I called him that at the Pilgrimage.  It kind  of works for him (I guess me too, but he can have the name),  LOL.   HG and I will be coming as well and Beth Malinowski will be making her very first Langhorne meeting and joining Marla and the gang in the LapBand meeting.  See everyone there - including Baldilocks.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Mary Benford
on 6/17/08 5:09 am - Emmaus, PA
Norm and I will be there with bells on...    I'm very excited to see everyone this month!  I haven't seen you guys since April!!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 6/17/08 6:27 am - Easton, PA
And we're very excited to see you guys too!  (not to mention the gorgeous ring in person!) Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 6/17/08 7:19 am - PA

I will be there. You are all such an inspiration to me. - Katie

Progress not perfection

CherylT
on 6/17/08 8:02 am - Perkasie, PA
I will be there! Looking forward to it! :) Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!