OT: Some pics of the grands from Germany/Amsterdam

Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 3:04 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Finally uploaded some pictures onto my profile of my son and his family taken last week.  If you're of a mind to take a look, feel free. Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 3:55 am
Laureen      Wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a trip filled with wonderful memories.  Glad you had a good trip. **hugs**
Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 11:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thank you! Hugs back at you!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

Pam Hart
on 6/17/08 4:59 am - Easton, PA
Laureen, Those pics are great!!  The kids are just oh so great!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/17/08 5:42 am - Boothwyn, PA
The little ones are absolutely precious with that dark hair and those dark eyes - I know you're one proud Grandma!! Enjoy them all you can. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 6:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Kathy, a proud Grandma I am ;)

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 9:22 am
What a beautiful family!  I'm glad you had fun. HG
Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 11:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Heather, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night at Barix. Laureen

New_Beginnings_36
on 6/17/08 10:37 am - PA
Laureen, first let me say you are looking fabulous! Great pics! Your grandchildren are just gorgeous! Glad you had such a wonderful time :).......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 11:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Stefanie!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1764 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1859 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2540 views