***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 6/17/08 10:49 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone, I got up early, took care of my sister's doggy, and ran to my AA meeting before work.  I am  now on my prep period, waiting for the kidlets to come back from gym all sweaty and smelly, YUCK. After work, I have an appointment, then I have to go over later on and take care of sis's doggy again.  I don't know if I will make the Barix meeting tonight because of all I have to do tonight. Have a terrific day. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 6/17/08 10:57 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning Trish!  I've been averaging about 4-6 hours of sleep a night lately - and generally I am a 7+ hour type of girl.  I guess it finally caught up with me - I was up till about 10:30 last night (after being awake since 5am yet again) and finally crashed.  I didn't wake up till about 8:45.  It felt sooooo good.  But I must have been very soundly asleep - because my neck is stiff this morning!  lol! Today on the agenda isn't much.  Hanging around the house, doing some chores, and then leaving for the barix meeting/dinner. Good luck with taking care of the doggy!  When is your last day with those kiddos??? Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/17/08 11:10 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - I'm off this afternoon to a staff meeting in Norwalk, CT until tomorrow. Friday we're on vacation and heading down to our friends place in Fenwick - can't wait! My mother is in Florida so we can actually spend the whole weekend down there without worrying to rush home Sunday. Lots to do between now and then - this staff meeting is cutting into my personal life big time! Anyway, I'm a happy girl today - I'm 7 months out as of today and am wearing an adorable top my friend bought me in Lancaster when we were out for the pilgrimage - didn't fit then but it does now! So now I'm officially down 68 pounds since surgery date, 118 pounds since my journey began and I feel wonderful!! Have a great weekend everyone - I'm off the boards til Monday. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/18/08 2:01 am - Easton, PA
Kathy, You have yourself an unbelievable time on your vacation!!  Sorry that the meetings are interfering with your personal life! Congrats on your exceptional journey - and I betchya you look amazing in that top! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 6/17/08 11:41 pm - Delmont, PA

Good Morning!

I work from 10:30 - 7PM today.  I'll come home and take my daily walk with Deidre & Dela.  I have another dog named Sugar.  She's pretty old and nearing her end I fear.  She has trouble walking and she looks so sad when I take a walk with Dela and leave her behind.  I think I'm going to put a leash on her when I get back from my walk and then just see how far she can go.  Maybe she can make it down the street if we go on a slow leisurely pace.

I'm sure my boys wont be doing too much today.  They are still at a friends house from a sleep over last night.  Which means they didnt sleep.  I just have to keep checking in from work today and make sure they dont sleep the day away and be unable to sleep tonight.  Maybe I'll make them go on the walk with their sister and me tonight lol. 

I sure am looking forward to Saturday.  I'm off.

Enjoy this cool day.  I'm sure we wont have too many of them.

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Dennis Belk
on 6/18/08 12:07 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Trish & Everyone, It's a few errands this morning and then out to spend some time with a friend and then south to Langhorne for our monthly gathering. I hope you can stop by Tri****'s been an awfully long time, maybe you can squeeze a little block of time in. Hope to see many of you there tonight. Take care Everyone, Dennis

Laureen S.
on 6/18/08 12:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish and PA Posters! Nothing too exciting here, but loving this nice comfortable weather we are having, if the temps stayed here, I'd be very happy ;) Going to try to get to Red Robbin for dinner before the Barix  meeting, but we'll see just how things go, seems I have some work to do today, isn't that the way things go, when you want to get done early, there is a boatload of things to get done. . .  but that just means I might be able to keep this job and make all my mortgage payments for the near future (lol). . . Have a great day! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 6/18/08 5:48 am - Allegan, MI
I am late to the roll call but I am here!  I keep meaning to post more on this board and well, there's no time like the present! I am happy to say that as of this morning my paperwork has been all submitted to my insurance company for approval.  Now there is the waiting.  I will try to be patient, but I can't guarantee that I'll succeed with that.  I feel like I've been patient enough already! I may go to the post-op meeting tonight at Barix.  I know I'm not a post-op (yet!) but I thought it would be a good place to get more information.  Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views