Barix meeting....soooo bummed

lauraanne715
on 6/18/08 1:37 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey everyone!!  I am so bummed...hubby has to work late tonight...so no Barix meeting for me.  I really really wanted to go...ugh.  But we are only using one car for the summer because the gas prices are killing us for two suvs every week and since hubby has the car I'm a no go for the meeting.  But I will def be at the July meeting come he** or high water!!  LOL.  But I'll be thinking of you guys!! Much luv!! Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 6/18/08 1:51 am - Easton, PA
You'll be missed Laura - but I hear ya about the gas prices!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 6/18/08 7:52 am - Pottstown, PA
Pam--Aww thanx!!  I was really looking forward to meeting you  and everyone from the post op side in person!!   Next month I guess....sigh! Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:16 am - Carbondale, PA

Laura,

You won't be the only Laura not there. In fact I don't think I have been to a meeting since August but was planning on this one. Now I am having major cell phone problems and have to replace it so there goes the gas/toll money. YUCK

Laura

baby
lauraanne715
on 6/18/08 7:54 am - Pottstown, PA
Aww!!  Well maybe we will both make the July one!!!!  I hope so.... Too bad about the cell phone issues...I feel your pain!!  Take care!!

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views