Wasn't gonna post this, but Im kinda depressed today

J. M.
on 6/19/08 4:58 am
I know today should be a happy day, but I guess spending my morning at Temple was too close to reliving this day last year. The Upper GI showed nothing.  So here I sit with no answers, pain (not as bad however) and no exercise. I am stress eating today.  I bought myself 4 sugar free chocolate covered pretzels. And I've been crying quite a bit. I just wish I knew what is causing this intestinal pain...or wi**** would go away. Thanks for hearing me out.

~ Jen   

lauraanne715
on 6/19/08 5:09 am - Pottstown, PA
Jen- Aww I wish I could help or that there was an answer to your medical problems...but just know that I am sending good thoughts your way!  If u ever need a shoulder to cry on know that I am here. ((BIG HUGS)) Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 6/19/08 6:06 am - Easton, PA
Awwww Jen.... I'm sorry you have been down today on such a happy day - but you've been going through so much lately, I guess it's to be expected. I'm glad they didn't find anything wrong with you that required some sort of intervention - but I'm sorry you have no answers.  I know you talked to the guy in the radiology department about the ct scan - but that probably wasn't the radiologist - just a ct tech.  Have you talked and gotten an official reading on the cat scan results? Wish I could do more for you right now.....but at least know we are here for you. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 6/19/08 6:51 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sorry you are feeling lousey and I truly hope that your pain goes away or they get to the root of it!  I'm sending you a gentle cyber hug, because I don't want your pain to be worse then it is. Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

EileenWalton
on 6/19/08 7:07 am
Jen, I don't want you to be sad today.  Can we focus on the good stuff.  Last night you were amazing...bringing many of us to tears after your emotional reading of your feelings from the last year.  As I looked at your album I couldn't help but think about how lucky you are to have recognized your need for WLS at such a young age.   You have so much to look forward to.  You are bright, beautiful, full of energy, and the whole world is laid out in front of you.  Try to focus on your accomplishments.  I hope they will bring a smile to your face.  I know they make ME smile.
Eileen

Carrie W.
on 6/19/08 7:08 am - Levittown, PA
I am sorry to hear about your struggle Jen.  I guess we all have struggles, both mental and physical, that sometimes come out of nowhere and have no real answers or solutions. We need to just believe that there is help on the way.  I have hope for you, even if you don't have hope for yourself.  Goodluck :o)
Dennis Belk
on 6/19/08 9:28 am - Philadelphia, PA

Aww Jen I was hoping for some answers for you. This uncertainty is unnerving. You need to know, something. You were amazing last night and helped to make our meeting so special. Please consider Nicki's suggestion about the prilosec. I'm hoping it can relieve your pain until you get some real answers. I want you to remember the sweet significance of today and you amazing progress. Your physical and emotional growth is off the charts and I want you to keep that achievement high, way up there where it belongs.  Take care sweetheart. See ya soon, Dennis

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1761 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1857 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2538 views