The results are in!! Now I know why!!!!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/20/08 11:29 pm

As I posted over a week ago about my family who hadn't seen me since about 1 year prior to my surgery and making any comment at all about the new me .... I found out the answer ....

1. I have always been the largest person in the family and the shortest

2. I am now the smallest person in the family (excluding children)

3. They have to take a look at themselves and figure out what they are going to do about their own situtations

4. They have to vote on who now is the largest person in the family to not compare themselves to

5.  They are now thinking if she could do it, so can I

With all these thoughts running through their heads at one time, they were too stupdified to remark in front of me, after I left, the reality set in and they felt free to talk among themselves.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 6/20/08 11:43 pm - Easton, PA
All those reasons make sense.  Or, they could just be ********  Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/21/08 12:12 am
I was hoping not to have to say that, LOL.

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/08 2:03 am
I bet it would have been fun to be a fly on the wall that day While your family had to face a hard look at themselves it would have been nice of them to acknowledge your hard work. In my immediate family I have always been the heaviest and beleive it or not the shortest! Well that being said I think you look awesome!
Shannon O.
on 6/21/08 3:27 am - Reading, PA
I agree with you and Pam lol...

Donna_in_PA
on 6/21/08 5:10 am - Lansdale, PA
It's the green-eyed monster.  Don't let it get you down.  Without knowing it, you could have been the push they needed to do something for themselves. You look awesome!

Donna

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/21/08 1:36 pm
You guys are all great, who wants to adopt me?

Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 4:22 am - Easton, PA
I'll adopt you - mind cats?  lol Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/22/08 8:22 am
Animal lover here!!

Boogaloo
on 6/21/08 10:02 pm - PA
I want to adopt you, but you have to do all the cookin!!!  Lou P.S. But I have to warn you, my family is no picnic either P.S.S. Sometimes it's hard for people to look in the mirror and unfortunately for you - you were that mirror that day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2548 views