Sunday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 3/26/11 5:41 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA Family,
I woke up thirsty, and having to go potty.  I also needed to take my pain med because the toes are bothering me tonight/this morning.  I guess it would have helped to get the ice pack and put that on it.  I can still go get it. 

Sunday has me attempting to go to church, and possibly helping my sis-in-law in the toddler room.  I need the practice, coz, my Munchkins are coming to town next weekend.  :) 

Of course, walking Utley a few times is also on the agenda.  That is something I enjoy, even if it hurts right now.  Utley has been really good about not pulling on the leash like he usually does.  My gait is awkward, and I hobble instead of walk, but he is really good about keeping my pace and not pulling me.

I also have some cleaning to do...just the usual, dusting, vaccuuming, and disinfecting the kitchen surfaces...my weekly stuff. 

I will let you know if I finish all that tomorrow. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Decolady
on 3/26/11 9:45 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!

Up early because today will be a full day!

Off to church early for a Lenten class, then service.  This afternoon 14 of us from church are going to the Late Night Catechism show at the State Theater, so much fun.  Then out to dinner in downtown Easton.  Taping the Phillies game to watch tonight.

Have to plan my day and bring my water and some protein bars to get me through till dinner!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Peace,

Deb 
steffihope
on 3/26/11 9:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA - I am up and should REALLY be getting dressed for synagogue.  Oh well - another rushed morning for me! :)

I am going to get dressed and schlep to teach the cute little third graders this morning.  Then sending ALL three of my children to a swim party for said third graders.  The big ones are chaperoning the little ones.  Larry and I are THINKING about catching a movie - not sure if I want to - but we shall see what we decide to do with our afternoon.  Tonight might be dinner with friends, or home to hang - so pretty much - today's theme is.....WING IT!

Happy Sunday all! :)
spirit56
on 3/26/11 10:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and PA,

One of my unemployed resolutions is to try and participate in the daily roll call.  Today I will be attending a bridal shower for the daughter of a dear college friend.  I love this family and the kids have always called me Aunt Donna.  I can't believe that Sara is getting married - just shows how old her mother and I are getting.  That is the major thing for today.  Hope that everyone has a good one and keeps warm.  This weather is crazy.

Donna
bvohl
on 3/27/11 12:00 am
Donna,

So glad to see you posting!! I hope you continue to post!!!

LOVE, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 3/26/11 11:20 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning Trish and PA hope your toe continues to get better.

Today I am up having some coffee, then getting stuff together to go get the taxes done. That is about the extent of it today. Have been doing alot of chores too. Went looking at bikes yesterday and so far i hate allof them. I am from the beach so I am partial to cruisers with big seats on them LOL. Guess we will keep looking, they aint cheap either.

hope you all stay warm i hear we may get some white stuff today
dit657
on 3/27/11 12:32 am - Boothwyn, PA
Check out walmart for cruiser bikes - I got mine and hubby's there - each less than $100 and they're really nice.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maureen F.
on 3/26/11 11:56 pm - Essington, PA
Good Morning All,
   I am up and at'em today! Every since the surgery I have been getting up at 7 am on the dot and man I wish I could sleep in. I am gonna be in trouble when I go back to work.

I see the Doc on Monday for my one month visit, hopefully I get cleared to head back to the gym. I am doubtful about getting cleared to head back to work. My job description requires me to lift 150lbs + several times a night. So I think I may need to get back to the gym to build my muscle back.

My day is gonna consist of making breakfast and then taking the boys out to ride bikes in the park. Maybe a little gaming on the computer and then making dinner. THATS ABOUT IT, and about all it has been for a while. I cant wait to get back to a normal life.

I hope all have a great day..

Mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Lisa H.
on 3/27/11 12:04 am - Whitehall, PA
Happy Sunday..

I'm sitting here at the other Hunt household digesting a yummy breakfast.  We had a nice relaxing night.. Now, Siehara is getting ready to go to the party for the Bat MItzvah and I am going to mosy into the shower in a few minutes.  When I drop her off, I am going to go to the movies to see The Adjustment Bureau.  I haven't been to a grown up movie in sooooo long.   

After the party, I'll pick her up and then we'll head home to just relax for the rest of the night.  I was invited to an Arbonne party, but I really don't have the extra money and I'll feel bad if I don't order "something".  

That's really it for me.. nice relaxing day other than the drive home.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/27/11 12:11 am
Good Morning Trish and PA!

I am finally feeling somewhat better, still coughing but not as much!!

Yesterday we were able to go to Sam's club and stock up for the summer. Since I don't get paid over the summer now is the time to do so. Let's just say we spent more there in one day than we have ever! While we were there I saw a desktop computer that I really liked. Hubby looked at it and said it was a good price so after we unloaded our cars he went back and got the computer for me and set it up. I am typing on it right now! YIPPEE!!!!! The screen is SO big, but I can finally get back to doing things on FB that I have been unable to do for the past four or five months. This is all thanks to Uncle Sam being very quick with our tax refund. I know that we will not go anywhere this summer and I will probably be working for some of it, I wanted a computer to keep me busy when it is too hot outside!!

Today is more rest trying to kick this thing and playing with my new toy!!

Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1865 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2548 views