One year Dr visit

enasangels
on 4/10/11 8:56 pm - PA
Yes it have been more like 16 months really (they canceled one time,then I canceled one time).  Both Dr B. and Maggie were more than pleased with me have lost 92% of excess body weight.  Maggie thinks that I have leveled out enough to make an appointment with the plastic surgeon.  I told her I no longer have any junk in the trunk, but I have the bags I can pack.  Dr. B. explained the four things that will keep my weight loss where it's at. (which is my biggest worry, regaining any of it back)  The next day was a visit with the cardio Dr.  He was so pleased, and excited for me.  All is well in that area, and I am so few meds now it is amazing.  Dr. Moyer also told me he is retiring this summer, I will be sad to lose him as he takes the path of least resistance medically, but is a great Dr., but I wish him well.
Thanks to all of you here for the great support that you have been, it has helped me greatly.
I guess the next step is to think about plastics, although I think I will wait just a bit longer.
Thanks for the Support, I would not be where I am today without it.
Hugs Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views