day 5 of 90

kgoeller
on 5/4/11 11:50 pm - Doylestown, PA
Got to the gym this morning.  Legs were really tight after all that driving, so I split up my routine to try and address that...  Did 15 on the treadmill 15 on the elliptical, then a bunch of squats, crunches, and stretches, including the foam roller.

What are YOU doing today?

Karen
Sara E.
on 5/5/11 1:08 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I am feeling under the weather again today.  I am walking on my lunchbreak.  We have a 0.7 mile path around our property here...I will do 2-3 laps at a quick pace (if I can).  Depending on how I feel I will try the P90X dvd the guy at work lent me too after I help Caleb with his homework.
The scale went up half a pound since last week and I am eating/exercising the same...yuk.

Sara

lynnc99
on 5/5/11 1:39 am
I will do an hour workout at jazzercise this evening - and if it works out scheudling wise, may try a zumba class afterward to be sure I sweat enough! Otherwise, it will be just jazzercise, and probably a 30 minute walk.
Lisa H.
on 5/5/11 2:56 am - Whitehall, PA
 I'll be going to pilates later. 

My tracker

hers 

alittle110
on 5/5/11 1:08 pm - Bucks County, PA
I walked by a zumba class and wiggled a bit with my 3 year old on my way to get sign up info Thursdays are usually not good days for me to get moving. I'm not giving up though!

I'm still experiencing the lightheadedness... I think it may be reactive hypoglycemia. I think I know what I'm doing wrong... hopefully I can resolve it soon!

Kristine

Lisa H.
on 5/5/11 8:49 pm - Whitehall, PA
I walked by a zumba class and wiggled a bit with my 3 year old on my way to get sign up info "

You are too cute, Kristine.  Take your 3 year old to the park and play ball with him.  That's movement enough :D

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 5/5/11 11:37 pm - Doylestown, PA
Too funny!  

If it is reactive hypoglycemia the best way to handle it is to always make sure you balance refined carb intake with protein intake (at the same time).  I.e., if you're eating a piece of bread, eat it with a piece of lunchmeat or cheese.  The protein will slow down the metabolization of the carbs->sugar and will reduce the severity of the insulin response.

And as Lisa said, movement doesn't have to be a class or a formal workout... playing a game with your son in the park or running around his playground definitely counts!  Whatever gets you moving and gets your heart rate up...

K.
Maura M.
on 5/5/11 9:06 pm - Yardley, PA
Hit the park at lunch for 2 mile walk and then did 40 minutes of an old, old tae bo dvd :)

:)  today, I think I may only get in a walk!  wine tasting tonight in hershey with some folks from work :)
Maura

Cherish F.
on 5/5/11 11:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Took 2 short wakls at work. My evening walk was de railed by Margaritas and Fajitas!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1867 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views