I was told to stop by

Pam Hart
on 5/13/11 10:42 pm - Easton, PA
Hey y'all. This will be brief cause it's on my phone. Computer is still crashed.....and truthfully, so am I.

There's more to the thyroid issue than we though. Or maybe it's something else. Long story short....I've been having a very challenging time keeping my blood sugar levels up. I've been having 4-6 episodes of hypoglycemia a day, dipping anywhere from 32-55. Originally I thought it was reactive hypo...but the other night it was regardless of what or when I ate. I literally was eating every 1-2 hrs to maintain a level of 75.

They are currently working me up for further thyroid problems vs adrenal problems vs pancreatic problems. Starting with labs. That's where I am currently.

Good news is today I feel really good - for now. But it's better than how most days have started. It's possible that it took my thyroid labs just longer to settle down, but I have a very proactive doctor.

I've basically been working, sleeping, and eating lol. No wright gain because I truly am trying to balance all this crap out. I was asked how I was able to work. Here's the thing. It's better I work. If my sugar drops below what I can bring up w just food, they can fix me there

Ok the typing on my phone is driving me nuts lol. I'll try to log in from work tonight...a quick four hours starting at 0300!

P
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 5/13/11 11:00 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Pam,
So sorry you are struggling with the hypoglycemia.  I had a year or so of that years ago, many years pre-op.  I know how that feels.

Hang in there.  Praying you feel better soon, and that the lab results get things diagnosed soon.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 5/14/11 12:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam;

Sending hugs and prayers.  Thank God you have a pro-active doc and work where you do!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Ida

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 5/14/11 12:26 am - Yardley, PA
Am hoping that they get to the bottom of it quickly. 

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Cherish F.
on 5/14/11 2:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam - I hope you start feeling better soon! I don't know how you do it with the schedule you keep.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

bvohl
on 5/15/11 1:16 am
Pam,

Glad you stopped by to say HI!!

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

Hopefully they will get it figured out....keep us updated!!

Don't be a stranger....

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views