Day 22, May 22nd Shakin' it on a Sunday anyone?

alittle110
on 5/22/11 12:06 pm - Bucks County, PA
Sundays are the best days for me to be moving since my husband and I are both home. Today I did work though... I ran a booth for my company, a non-profit, at a local festival. I didn't stop all day! I definitely got lots of exersize :o)

I also purchased Zumba for Wii on Friday. I tried out the first 5 minutes and think it will be a hit! I will make it a goal to start doing it tomorrow night. ;)

I'm leave for Denver for a week on Wednesday but plan on doing some fun outdoor stuff like hiking.

Have a great week everyone!

Kristine

swedeville1
on 5/22/11 12:16 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks for posting this Kristine, I just now got on line from the weekends busy schedule.  No formal exercise today but lots of moving.  I hope you enjoy your wii zumba.  Sounds like it could be fun. 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 5/22/11 8:32 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Was putting my laundry away after dinner last night and saw my bike sitting in the corner and a little voice in the back of my head saying 'GO ON SLACKA$$ - GET ON THAT BIKE AND GET MOVING' - so I did. 5.25 miles in 20 minutes. Felt great!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
gmom62
on 5/22/11 10:29 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
I wasn't going to exercise today but since the dog and the cats woke me up at 6:30 I decided to go to the gym at 7 anyway.  I did a 20 minute warm-up on the bike then worked on all the machines for upper and lower body.  Then stretched for a good 15 minutes.

Cyd

kgoeller
on 5/23/11 12:07 am - Doylestown, PA
Playing catch-up on postings...

Went to Group Kick (a really intense kickboxing-cardio-strength workout) with Becky Sunday morning.  Turns out it was just us and the instructor so it was a bit...umm... intense.  Wow.  Am feeling it today!

Today's a rest day for me, except for working, furniture moving and grocery shopping tonight :-).

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views