Revision after 12 years.

Franco S.
on 5/25/11 9:18 am - PA
So here I am again.  I am looking for some philadlephia area friends and angels.  I was one of Dr. Williams at Penn's first patients.  I have gained back 100 pound of where i was at my lowest.  still 174 from where I started last time.  Now its 3 months of weight management before i can get my lap band vbg changed over. 

is there anybody out there. 

bvohl
on 5/25/11 9:40 am
Welcome Back!!

We are a warm, accepting group of people who are always willing to welcome one more!!

We ARE the best board around!!

Keep us updated on your progress!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 5/25/11 11:27 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hi Franco.  I am not in Philly, but travel there a lot.  I have made a ton of great friends on this forum.  Good luck with your weight management so you can get your revision. 

Stick around and ask questions.  We are here to support you.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:50 am
We are out here Franco ....So glad you returned to join us. We are supportive and caring group here. Some of my best friends are here and we are all Angels of course

We will support you in your journey so jump right back in with us....You did it once you can do it again.

I am the other Beth ....I  from Northeast Philly and a Band watcher so I know you from the stage. hope that was ok to say but saw you had pictures in your profile.
Franco S.
on 5/25/11 12:40 pm - PA
its okay Beth.  I don't hide very well.  I posted a blog today.  the site has changed alot.  still trying to feel myself around.
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:00 pm
Franco I am glad that you came back to the boards...We are pretty are a close group and will help and support you on this new portion  of your journey.

Just ask and we will be there.
Cheryl.P
on 5/25/11 7:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
hey franco, i am from southwest philly.  welcome back. i would also like to invite you to the barix support group that meets in langhorn pa ( not too far just off 95 ) pre-op meets the first tuesday of the month. post ops meet the third wednesday  and there is a combined meeting on the first saturdays of each month.  you'll find some of people form here at these meetings.
Laureen S.
on 5/25/11 11:43 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Franco,

Welcome back and wishing you the best as you continue pursuing healthier living. . .  this road is not an easy one for any of us, seems we will battle our love/hate relationship with food for life and this board as you have heard is well populated by people who understand your struggles and concerns and are willing to offer a hand up when you want it and sometimes a kick in the rump when you need it (lol). . .  but mostly we nuture one another on this journey and while I live in SWNJ, the Jersey board is not active and I had my surgery in Langhorne and know many of the people here because someone suggested before I had my surgery that I might want to jump on here, well it's been over 4 years now and while I don't post quite as often as I once did, I'm still here and am happy to say that I can call many of the people on this board friends!!!

Again, best wishes, look forward to sharing in your journey.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Cherish F.
on 5/26/11 12:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah! I can be an angel!
Welcome back Franco! Good for you for reaching out for support. The people on this board are just amazing and I wouldn't be doing nearly as well as I am without them to lift me up when I need it.

I'm an RNY patient, just a year out. I live in Roxborough, and while I didn't have my surgery at Barix, I can confirm that the support meetings Cheryl mentioned above are the best around. Great group with open dialogue. They've welcomed me with open arms and I know they would do the same for you. You should come check it out.

~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1761 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1857 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2538 views