Thrilling Thursday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 5/25/11 8:37 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

Quite the rough day at work yesterday, hoping that today is better. Waiting for some big changes to come down (I am one of 3 that know what's coming). We have a few huge projects going on at once this week and I ended up stuck here until 5 (that's an 11 hour day - yuck!)

Today I am working until 4ish then headed to Target to get formula, home to hang with Mia and make dinner. Hope to get out for a walk after dinner too!
Patricia R.
on 5/25/11 9:16 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz and PA,
Well, I heard from my daughter.  She and hubby would support me moving to Michigan.  But, her husband will stay home with the kids when she works, as that is what they want to do.  If Colleen did not provide the medical benefits, she would be home.  She did point out that they may not stay in Michigan.  So, now, I need to find out about my lease, and see about finding a place to live out there, should I decide to do this. 

Anywho, today is Thursday.  I hope to stay awake enough to get to my AA meeting this morning.  I have fallen asleep every morning this week, and missed my meeting.  Afterward, I have an appointment with the doctor to get my B12 shot and check my ears and sinuses, as they are a mess from allergies.  Tonight, I have therapy.  I have not been to therapy in over a month, because of my trip to Michigan, and then being in pain, and other things.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 5/25/11 9:18 pm
So where is everybody this morning? I have to hit the work schedule pretty hard today and tomorrow to wrap up some things before the holiday weekend.

And also hitting the gym for an hour or so.

And then cleaning house. We have carpet cleaners coming on Saturday morning so I have to get ready for that (which always reminds me of moving, you have to move so much stuff around!)

I've watched way too much tv this week so need to break THAT habit pretty quick here. Busy weekend ahead with a surprise birthday party for a friend on Sat., a wedding reception on Sun., and a picnic on Mon.
Nicole0216
on 5/25/11 9:35 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey Liz sorry you are having a hard time at work. I hope that the changes coming down the pike are good ones. Hang in there.

Today I am busy at work and then therapy tonight. I am worried she will not support my taking the new job she was hoping to help me towards a kindler gentler life with less drama LOL.

Oh well we will see. Got lots of chores and errands to run to get ready for Sat

Hope you all have a good one
Franco S.
on 5/25/11 9:45 pm - PA
Morning everyone.  My name is Franco. I am back after being gone for anout 9 years.  I am going to get my lapband vbg cahnaged over to a bypass because the first time I did this 12 years ago was soooo much fun.  I have to do three months of weight management at Penn with my insurance so I am just starting that and trying to figure out how to start loosing some weight in the mean time.  It's all coming back to me.

I am heading to the shore to work for a few days and then a wedding on sunday.  Shore food.... boardwalk...  kill me now.

Bought a bigger bike seat from living xl so hopefully I can start really hitting my hour of excercise a day.

I hope everyone is well.  Im heading to blog a little.

steffihope
on 5/25/11 10:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Liz - Good to see you starting Roll Call.  How come Mia is still on formula?  Could not WAIT for that first birthday when I could stop buying that stuff.....:)

I actually slept rather well last night.  Was asleep by 5 after 11 and slept til 6.  Only one minor wake-up when Emily was VERY curious why I was wearing the pajamas I was wearing?!?!  Really?!?  At 3 AM, *****ally cares honey - go back to sleep! :)  I never made it to the hospital yesterday.  Charlie is in a regular room on the stroke floor and except for some minor short-term memory loss, he is doing rather well.  He was up and walking yesterday.  I expect to see him tonight.

I am at school, waiting to get my observation back from my principal.  I think it went well, but you never do know what he is thinking about.  We did make him laugh, and THAT is a feat in and of itself!  After school I am headed to Barix for my 2 year checkup with Dr. Marymor.  A little apprehensive as my weight is up, but it is what it is.  Then home to see Larry for a little then to the hospital with Molly most likely.  I am hopeful that all is well at the hospital and that I can get home and into bed at a reasonable hour again.

Hope your Thursday is a good one.

Liz R.
on 5/26/11 1:41 am - Easton, PA
Well we don't see the Dr until 6/6 so I am waiting until then to switch her so he can tell me how he wants her to transition. I figure what's one more can!
steffihope
on 5/26/11 1:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
That makes sense.  You will be so releived to stop buying that!  And, when the diapers go away....it is like a RAISE!  HA HA HA! :)
Lisa H.
on 5/26/11 2:41 am - Whitehall, PA
 so why WERE you wearing the pajamas you were wearing?? And what was so special about them that peaked Emily's curiosity??? 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:15 pm
Another Sunny Day! 

Last night I went to see my new doctor it was very emotionally draining but came home to Dennis and he gave me the comfort and support I needed. Along with the great support of my girls. I am ok in the health sense this is working on my head and getting it on straight.

We went out to dinner then came home watched American Idol which was AWESOME! Then watched Oprah's last show. Then we ended up having a sleepover down stairs cause I was hot and wanted the air on to sleep. For a sofa bed I don't think mine is that uncomfortable. Lisa????

Today I am here at work more then likey bored then home to make dinner then who knows I think all my TV is done to the fall. Maybe a cleaning project to declutter the dining room closet then plot my weekend. It is filled for Friday and Saturday then Sunday I am hoping to declutter some as well is Monday. Anyone want to play Hoarders with me?

Life is Good! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1764 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1859 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2540 views