It is long overdue.....but I am back!!!!

Caramel Delight
on 6/13/11 12:44 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hello beautiful people.....how strange is it that I used to stay logged on to OH 24/7 when I first became a member in 2005 and now it has been 2 YEARS since I have been on the site....even took me a couple tries to remember my log on info but I'm here now! It's time to get back to basics and I know the ONLY way is to have the support and encouragement of OH! I look forward to meeting you all....so many new faces! Good evening Pennsylvania....it feels GREAT to be back!!!!!
Tonya
aka
Caramel Delight
Lois G.
on 6/13/11 2:03 pm - Ashland, PA
We start off with basics, have rny and then we are back at basics again......who ever said this was the  easy way out?  wow if they only knew how much work it is for the rest of our journey not to loose our way....I am out since 2007 and each day I have to remember my past and how I got to where I am now........and it is a struggle, at least it is for me........well welcome back and know allot of us are back to basics and will probably will be there for our entire life.........God Bless                        Lois     
Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:49 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Easy way out?????? If they really only knew lol!!!!! This journey is SERIOUS and I am recommitting myself to my tool!!! Thank you for the welcome Lois! Blessings
Dennis Belk
on 6/14/11 2:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well Hey My Old Friend Tonya!

Well... I can tell ya, if you hang around here long enough... they will come... BACK!

How you doin'?

I'm still hanging around, busy as ever, and on and on and on. 

I'll speak with you soon,

Dennis

Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Dennis! So good to see ya! I am doing well! Just trying to get back on my journey, it's so hard but I know I can do it!!!!!!  Please keep in touch okay!
Dennis Belk
on 6/14/11 11:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
U got it.
Lisa H.
on 6/14/11 2:30 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hello Tonya.. nice to meet you.  I vaguely remember you from when I was first starting out on my journey.  Back to Basics is definitely something we all need to remember from time to time. 

Looking forward to getting to know you. 

My tracker

hers 

Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Lisa, Hi nice to meet you to! I am excited to be apart of the board again.....it's time!!!!!
Take care!
Laureen S.
on 6/14/11 4:26 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Tonya,

Welcome home. . . 

I can certainly relate to how much time I spent on here, I still spend some time, but it's definitely different and because of the me factor, I'm sure you know what I refer to when I speak of the me factor, my lifetime relationship with food, I am afraid to stray too far. 

We come, we learn, make a decision to reroute our innards, we lose the weight, we become part of the life cycle that for many of us, we kind of skirted or missed out on altogether and life becomes a new normal for us, and then bang, we wake up to a different reality and are reminded that we must do certain things if we are to maintain the great lives this surgery gave many of us.   Just speaking from my own perspective here which does not allow me to stray too far.

Welcome back. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1772 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1867 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2550 views