Day 58 of 90. June 27. Hi-Ho Hi-Ho its off to work we go

swedeville1
on 6/27/11 12:48 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hello fellow worker-outers.  I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend because its time to get our asses back in gear.  Today i will be hitting the gym at lunch time in an effort to get big and ripped and more importantly to get rid of some of my work frustrations.  Im working with a bunch of idiots....ugh!!!!!
Tonight I will be going to volleyball for about 2-2.5 hours, so I should be sufficiently sore tomorrow.  Its a good sore though.  I am still recovering from a kick ass Yoga workout from friday.  My ass muscles hurt. 

So what is everyone else doing today?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 6/27/11 1:23 am - Whitehall, PA
 good to know your ass hurts.. uh yeah.. anyway...

I'm sooooooo looking forward to getting back to the gym tonight.  Zumba and Body Combat classes tonight!! 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 6/27/11 1:31 am
Hey there - it's been light workouts for me the last couple of days due to some knee pain. I did a water workout after my walk the other day and somehow strained the worse of my 2 knees. So...gotta baby it a bit until it is in a more cooperative mood.

But today I'll either get back in the pool or take a shorter walk.
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 1:44 am - Eastern, PA
I didn't run over the weekend on our trip, but Mary and I literally walked all day around Canada, so I don't feel guilty at all.

Back to the program today. Did my morning run at the track, and I'm getting ready to head down to the gym in about 15 minutes for a chest and ab workout in the weightroom.

I also enjoy escaping to the work gym over lunch. I don't work with many idiots, but the few that I do work with and 5-star, government certified, top-shelf fuckfaces. And I have to deal with them on a nearly daily basis. It can be maddening.
Lisa0719
on 6/27/11 7:51 am - PA
Day 58 was gym for me.  I did my eliptical cardio then legs and abs.  I took off on Friday and Saturday because my daughter got married Saturday and way too much going on.  Did dance a lot on Saturday.  That is the first 2 consecutive days I've taken off since we began.  I am really proud of myself

Trying to make exercise my transfer addiction.  

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

swedeville1
on 6/27/11 10:03 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Nice job Lisa!   Im proud of you too!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

gmom62
on 6/27/11 9:00 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Helllloooo,

Saturday did my 6 miles of speed walk/runnging intervals. Sunday took the day off from exercising. This morning did my 3 miles of  same speed walk/running.

I've been packing for our cruise next weekend.  My husband asked me if I was going to take my work out stuff with me.  Of course I am silly.  I already checked out the ships website to find out if there is a place to walk/run.  Apparently there is a track on the 12th deck!  Yipeee.  I'm an early riser so I will no doubt get my walk in before my husband even rolls over to see what time it is.

There is also a rock wall on this ship that I just might see if I can take it on!!

Till tomorrow's check in, see ya.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views