Barix Post op Meeting

Arlene E.
on 7/20/11 12:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Thank you Laureen for doing such a great job leading the meeting tonight.    It was nice seeing familiar faces, new faces, and returning faces.  Sharing our successes and struggles is such a critical part of WLS.   It is gratifying to be a part of such a warm, caring group where one can contribute and know that many others can empathize and not judge.

If you didn't make it tonight, hopefully we will see you at the First Saturday meeting on August 6th.  

Arlene 

bvohl
on 7/20/11 10:15 pm
Arlene,

I agree with you completely!! Laureen did fantastic job last night! I am so glad I came. It was comforting to know that many of us are having the same struggles. I listened very closely and many of things that people said echoed with me. It is nice to not feel alone in the daily struggles that I face!

With much love,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 7/20/11 10:23 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thank you Arlene for being there to support me and others with your own words of wisdom and I thank all who came, shared what they are going through and those who got honest with the things that have been holding them back from being here. 

The value of support is that we are ALL just the same within what our struggles are and that what CANNOT DO ALONE, WE CAN DO TOGETHER!!!

Again, a great big thank you to ALL who showed up, please come again, if you have a friend who can benefit from support, bring them as well.  See you all again on August 6th and if not then, August 17th!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

RMM1108
on 7/21/11 1:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Laureen.... great job... I was so happy that we kept focused and did not let all of the side chatter bring us down... I really got a lot out of the meeting last night! Thank you!
Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views