tattoo

Franco S.
on 8/2/11 1:18 pm - PA
hey.  i am thinking about getting a tattoo over the next week or two.  do you think it's soemthing i have to worry about if I have a revision in october or november?

my wife seems to think that it might be an issue.....

i hope you guys are well.  I am excited for my 3rd weight management meeting in two weeks and then they will try and get me approved.  

dit657
on 8/2/11 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I'm not sure why it would be an issue but I'd definitely check with my surgeon first just to make sure. Good luck!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 11:34 pm
Don't think it would be an issue but would uggest ti make sure check with your surgeon as Kathy said to be sure.
Good luck with your meeting.
IdaMae D.
on 8/3/11 8:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I would ask the surgeon, I do remember hearing in the past that if you get a tatoo you have to wait either 6 weeks or 6 months to have any surgical proceedures.  Can't remember if it was weeks or months so your surgeon would be your best source of information for this.....

Good luck with your surgery....

Ida

IdaMae

lovely2lqqat
on 8/5/11 9:22 am - harrisburg, PA
Never heard of that.. why would you have to wait to get a tatoo??? Unless you are going somewhere not clean then I would understand otherwise you should be ok... just make sure you don't get a sun on your stomach and as you loose the weight it turns into a moon...lol

Franco S.
on 8/5/11 9:27 am - PA
better than the moon I have :) 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1768 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1864 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2546 views