Thursday Roll Call!

Liz R.
on 9/21/11 9:29 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning PA!

I am here at work. Overslept this morning and got to work later then I like to. Still not technically late but much later then what I am used to. I did get to bed early last night and slept well but still feel totally tired. Tonight I will be going to bed early again. Plans for the day are working until 3:30/4ish then headed home to hang with Mia.

I've been doing really well with my "back to basics" this week. Eating well balanced meals every few hours, getting in my water and vits, walking and doing my stretches for my back. We'll see if it pays off on the scale monday!
dit657
on 9/21/11 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning PA - good luck with the scale Monday, Liz - I've been doing okay, not great - really need to get moving again - waking up feeling stiff and sore and it's from lack of exercise. Not liking that at all.

This morning I'll be working on composing an e-mail to the realtor who is helping me with my house  hunt in Florida. After talking to several people last night and thinking things through I have a lot of questions regarding the Seller pulling out on the house in Florida. So I need to put my thoughts on paper (that works better for me - keeps me from putting my foot in my mouth) and try to get some 'good' answers as to what's going on with that house. Yes, I know it's just a house, and I know there are other houses out there, but searching long distance and looking at houses on line only gets you so far - I need to go into a house to get a feel for it, and God knows you can hide a multitude of sins with photos!

OK, enough of my drama this morning...I'm at work trying to get my head on straight. Coffee helps.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 9/21/11 10:00 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Liz and PA,
Not much happening here.  I was sick all week with some kind of stomach bug, not eating much.

Today, I have an AA meeting to get to.  I also will be feverishly knitting that baby blanket, as I have less than a week to fini****

Nothing else.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 9/21/11 10:21 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. good for you for sticking to your plan, Liz.  I need to get my ass back on a plan and stick to it.  

Today has me volunteering for the United Way Day of Caring.  I am leaving in a few minutes to get some coffee and go to a literacy center in downtown Allentown to paint and hang art work.  There are 4 or 5 of us going and it should be a lot of work, but fun at the same time.  At least I know I'll get some upper body exercises in today! 

I am going to need to be sure to get out of there by 2:30 so I can come home and jump in the shower.  I have to work the Barn tonight and I don't think going in there sweaty and splattered with paint will go over so well for some reason. 

Anyway, I'm off.. have a great day everyone!

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 9/21/11 10:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Liz and all of PA.  I took the day off today to head to the funeral of the mom of that student I told you all about the other day.  So, I am at home.  Larry is here, the kids are not!  I am dressed and will be leaving shortly for the viewing and then the funeral.  I just realized I put on mascara - what the hell was I thinking?!?!  STUPID!!!!  OH well.  After the funeral the dad asked me to join them at the luncheon.  I feel very strange about going, but if they want me there, I will go.  After that I am going to try to see my uncle as he had surgery last week and my cousin is in from Florida and I would like to see him and meet his girlfriend.  From there I have my therapist appointment.

Tonight is up in the air.  We are going camping this weekend with two other families and the hubbys from the other two are heading to the market tonight to buy all the food.  I could meet up with them to help them shop, however, it is also Josh's back to school night.  So, I am torn.  We shall see what my level of exhaustion is as I plug through another jam packed day.  

I did get home close to ten last night, sat down on the sofa and proceeded to take a nap becuase I don't think I was actually capable of walking up the steps to go to bed.  Went up about 12:15 and climbed in bed, forgot to turn the tv off, so I did that at 4 this morning.  Thankfully I am a great sleeper and went right back to sleep.

Here's hoping your Thrusday is calm.
bvohl
on 9/22/11 1:17 am
Good Morning Liz and PA!!

I am in a constant state of tiredness, working two jobs, stuff at home, not sleeping well is all catching up with me! I am going to stick out the second job until the 30th and see what the final check is...if it is not what I expect I am gone! It really is not worth all the aggravation and the extra exhaustion...I am sure there will be an after school program here at my school, so I might try for that! I didn't realize how GOOD I have it here until I have started working at this other school. It SO reminds me of my first couple of years in Camden, BOY were they rough!!!

Today is working both jobs, then picking up Dee at school, grabbing dinner then off to brownies for our first meeting of the year! Which means I won't get home until about 8:30 tonight!!! THANK GOD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Next week is a short week and I am going to take advantage of the extra time off to SLEEP!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1768 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1864 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2546 views