two weeks out and counting...

Franco S.
on 9/25/11 9:38 pm - PA
Well my surgery is the 10th of October at Penn with Dr. Williams so today begins my 1000 calorie died.  I think I am already cranky.  I haven't told anyone about it yet.  I have my pre-op appointment with the doctor on Wednesday and I think when it's a little more real then I'll have to have a few pow wows.

This will be an interesting week to say the very least. 

I hope everyone is doing well. 

Franco

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/11 10:43 pm - Eastern, PA
Lol. I didn't get cranky on my pre-op diet, though when I had to go to all liquids, I pretty much stopped having solid bowel movements for a week. That wasn't fun.

It's exciting as your big day approaches. I'd recommend find a comfortable way to tell the people close to you about your surgery. That's just my personal advice, other may disagree. I've always advocating not hiding what's going on - it's a tough decision, and it will pay your great rewards, and those who care about you will probably be excited for you!

Anyway, good luck!
Franco S.
on 9/25/11 10:49 pm - PA
I am not going to hide it from anyone Norman.  I don't know why I've felt so weird about my revision. When it comes out, it will be out.... 

I am just starving :)  I think once my day gets kicking it will make me less cranky.

happyforonce
on 9/25/11 11:02 pm - PA
You are in great hands, Dr. Williams is the best!  
Franco S.
on 9/25/11 11:04 pm - PA
he did my first surgery in 1999 and we've remained friends.  My photos are still in his slide show.....

I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Nicole0216
on 9/25/11 11:49 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views