Big thank you!!

lauraanne715
on 9/26/11 1:24 am - Pottstown, PA
I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and beautiful well wishes on the birth of my lil sweet pea -- Lily-Anne!!

You all made me smile with joy from all the lovely comments on facebook! I waited a long time for the day when I would hold my own baby and it exceeds every expectation I ever had!!!

Today is our first day home without Daddy--hoping we do well!! LOL

Love you all so much!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 9/26/11 2:05 am - Easton, PA
Good Luck and Congrats again! She is gorgeous! Enjoy every minute, they grow so fast!
jackie j
on 9/26/11 2:38 am - Glenmoore, PA
Congratulations Laura!!   I hadn't heard.    All the best with Motherhood ;-)   !!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

dit657
on 9/26/11 5:56 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Laura!! That is wonderful news that you and baby are doing well! This is the first I'm hearing as well so sorry for the delayed well wishes.

Take care - take it easy!! Don't overdo. Relax and enjoy that precious little bundle.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Decolady
on 9/26/11 8:03 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Congrats, Laura, enjoy her!!  It goes so fast!!

Deb
Nicole0216
on 9/26/11 9:41 am - Lancaster, PA
congratulations enjoy your little girl
bvohl
on 9/26/11 11:09 am
Laura,

Enjoy EVERY moment!! Time does fly by too quickly...before you know it she will be going to school!!!

You will be fine! If you need questions answered I think I can go back in my memory bank to tell you what you should do. LOL!!! Seriously, any help you need just contact me on FB or email me at
[email protected].

Congratulations again to you and your family!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maura M.
on 9/26/11 1:25 pm - Yardley, PA
Congratulations Laura!!  I have been a little MIA from the boards of late.. am so happy for you and your little bundle of wonder.

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Sara E.
on 9/27/11 12:58 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA

Congrats Laura!

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!